X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZAS
    • May 2009

Who Is For DESTROYING The SDSM

With recent HIGH TREASON allegations at more SDSM MP'S.
    Is now the best time on Destroying these SVINYI?
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

It is obvious they are enemies of the State.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

How do you propose we destroy them ZAS?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

SOM, With Tupajnci is a good start

Whenever they give a statement that warrants treason they should cop a beating, if they openly suggest for us to change our name thats treason, siding with Albanians on many issues is another. They are typical Gjupci and Lajnari who will do anything to return to power even if it means selling their country.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Prolet, beatings is not a good start, or the way to. There is no doubt that SDS will sell the country out to achieve their goals, but there are better and more secure ways to deal with them. The side that is aprehending cannot afford to look like thugs, because the real thugs (SDS) will use any opportunity to take the spotlight off their corrupt horde and place blame on the non-involved and innocent.

I agree with the charge of treason but how would that relate to the current government in negotiations (although they were initially started by SDS) with the 'enemy'? Members of SDS and other fools like the clown combo of Ljube-Ljupco seem to support a complete change of the country's name to 'Northern Macedonia', while VMRO are sticking to a change (probably the same name) only for bi-lateral relations with Greece. Greece cannot force Macedonia to change its name, but we also cannot force Greece to accept reality and the truth, so a bi-lateral name of 'Northern Macedonia' may be the only option that can be considered a 'compromise' at the moment, although to be truly a compromise Macedonia should demand of Greece to also alter its name for bi-lateral purposes. I think 'Morea' would be fitting. Or, we just don't deal with them at all, which is not realistic. What is treason in this respect?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

You make an excellent point SoM.
            For bi-lateral relations I would embrace a compromise right now ... today ... for 24 hours only .... don't wait or hesitate .... North Macedonia for Morea.

That is a compromise.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

Guys, 'Morea' is the real Greece anyways. If you werent joking, I personally would have no problem with it lol. The only problem is it would be inacurate to call those with roots outside the Peloponnese 'Moreans', but whatever.
              Last edited by Spartan; 11-09-2009, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Dejan
                • Sep 2008

It is the same with greece calling us 'skopjans'. It is inaccurate to call those with roots outside of skopje as skopjani. There are bitolchani, prilepchani, ohrigjani etc. All are Macedonians.
                You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Bleed them dry of their finances, financing and financiers.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Rogi, They have the Sorrosoids on their side who is financing them.

SOM, What do you think would happen to a Greek if they go against the countries interests?? I remember Karadzaferis calling for the death penalty if somebody commits treason so i guess a few tupajnci is not so bad. I still think we need an UBDA style police unit where they go after anybody thats against our countries interests just like CIA and KGB for example but not to that extent.

Frckovski meeting up with the Greek Ambassador at this crucial time in a secret meeting that was exposed by Vecer is more then clear that we've got rats in our country. If we want to gain respect then we should respect ourselves first and get rid of those who dont respect us inside our country. Even our minorities like the Albanians who claim anything that is Anti-Macedonian on national TV and especially if they decide to degrade our language if they cant speak Macedonian then they should go and live in Albania or Kosovo.

We are being democratic and diplomatic and its killing us, if these people dont understand then use force its as simple as that. We've all heard the saying "Kjutekot od Rajot e izlezen" every normal country defends their interests and does whats best for the country this is why a Police,Army,Secret Services exist.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

everyone forgets that if they have that referendum & it's no to a name change will the politicians respect that???As long as you got traitors who needs enemies.It's like a forgone conclussuion.It's just wishfull thinking.Changing the name will satisfy only one side & not all the sides.There will allways be an unhappy side.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
                        With recent HIGH TREASON allegations at more SDSM MP'S.
                        Is now the best time on Destroying these SVINYI?
                        Destroying anyone who supports Greece within the current framework of the negotiations, should be our goal.

A Macedonian who tells me or writes that the negotiations are necessary for our future - has been influenced by anti-Macedonian currents operating out of the E.U.

There is no reason why Macedonians are impervious to this kind of propoganda. They are as susceptible to it as anyone else. What bothers me is that Macedonians in the diaspora have taken up this position - organized themselves - have the ear of our top politicians and are gaining new recruits every day, who say the same thing. We must negotiate to get into the E.U - the E.U will save us ! What a load of garbage.

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

ahh come on Pelister, look at what the EU has done or our neighbours Greece and Bulgaria an their budding economies. Surely we'd be better off..........

/sarcasm

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

We would be better off NOt negotiating our identity.
                            We would be better off Not joining the EU,
                            We would be better off not joining NAto,
                            We would be better off without the SDSM,
                            We would be better off without the traitors.
                            We would be better off to tell our neighbour Greece to go to hell,
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

yes, while we're out at, lets load up on nukes and start training all the wild dogs in Macedonia how to attack on cue. Also, those gypsy kids can be trained up to be fine soldiers.

Comment

Working...
                              X