Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

George, all peoples have existed since prehistoric times bro.
    I don't have the net usage to watch the video, but any claims that are made should be corroborated with other experts in the same field
    As for the language, I find it difficult to believe any language in today's society has remain unchanged for the last x thousand years.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      In what way are Greeks better for it (as it relates to some idiotic theories about antiquity and beyond)? How have those idiotic theories binded them?
      You have a collective race created out of myths and alternative ethnicities that have embraced their "mythology" and feel collectively stronger as a result. Macedonians have far less of their own "mythology" in this regard and I would rank us lower in terms of "ethnic cohesion" for want of a better description.

We Macedonians must ask ourselves why we have a nation that accepts such capitulations on so many levels. Why such a lack of pride in our identity? Do we accept that retaining an element of mythology is useful for inspiring and binding a people stemming from a biblical/ancient race such as (us) the Macedonians?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Here is some info on him http://mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ташко_Белчев
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Julie with all respect watch the video you haven;'t watched it so commenting is like wasted What do you like & what do you not like of the video..I think a bit more cooberation would help.But still he makes valid points.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            TM you haven't watched the video you should watch it before you comment.TM the professor is actually affirming the macedonian identity of how it has preexisted from prehistoric times.oing by the video.If he can corroborate what he says all the more better.
            As i said i have reached a conclusion based on the video.If you guys know so much why don't you invite him to this forum or one of the forums like maknews to speak & answer questions.The only thing i personally agree with him is the macedonia continuum from earliest of times.Don't fotget a theory is a theory.Also TM you should let the young people make their minds up forthemselves about macedonia not just what some professor says.I thought you should know that a theory is as good as the empirical evidence.TM why don't you invite the good professor to answer questions at the mto.I'm sure we have a huge backlog.If he doesn't cooberate his work well that's less accepted his yheories will be.
            also you can invite vasil illov & donski as well.I watched the video & i should be entitled to comment.If they can cooberate their work that's fine all the better.
            I don't have 45 minutes to waste George. I wasted 8 minutes on the other video I posted of him. And if you watch that you can see a drunk making some pretty wild claims. With claims like these him and Iljov would be considered for nobel prizes if the rest of the world would just believe them
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Tm i didn't put that up.I did say i only agree partly that he says we have been along time in macedonia.Is that simple enough .Where did i say i agree with everything he says.Also didn't i say he needs to coorberate his findings otherwise he is not going to be accepted.
              GUess what i tried to invite vasil illov on the forum & he didn't have the curtesy to reply.So his credibility with me is zilch.Maybe you can invite tasko to answer some questions seing i had no luck.AS i said that these people claiming this or that about macedonia carry no proof unless they provide hard evidence.Just because tasko has said it doesn't make it right.THe same goes with anyone else.Also for your information your video you had posted is so boring that i could only stand 30 seconds of tasko's ramblings.Much about nothing & you are right he probably was drunk.What i realize now as i did before he needs to be sober & cooberate his findings.Where is the hard evidence.???Also you guys knocking
              people before they have a chance to explain the video is proof enough that he is not doing his work justice neither his or when vassil illov presents his stuff in much the same.So in a way we agree to agree about tasko.So if i agree with the fact our civilzation has virtualy allways existed that doesn't mean i agree with everything that tasko says.TM it would be great to put these people on just to answer our questions.
              oTHERWISE they should never grace our portals.THe greeks are laughing & having a field day & calling them clowns & fakes.
              TM that video you supplied i would say is the most boring video on you tube guaranteed to put you asleep in seconds.Maybe that is a big plus for sleepless people.If you ask them why they are bullshiting yje'll say it's ok they are doing it for the cause.
              Last edited by George S.; 09-15-2011, 10:13 AM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Delodephius
                • Sep 2008

George, you need to be more discriminative in choosing who is good in supporting the Macedonian cause.
                अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
                उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
                This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
                But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Commander Bond
                  • Nov 2008

To all out there.

Which reputable and capable historian/ethnologist/etymologist would you recommend to assist with the Macedonian cause?

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Slovak i bet you haven't seen the video.I merely said that i agree with the professor that the macedonian nation ,language has been around for a long time since prehistoric times.So maybe watch the video & you'll get it.Also he tells about throgh time the greeks stole /vcopied macedonian gods etc.So i have every right to express myself.If you don't like him
                    don't watch the video.
                    Also if people disagree with professor tasko why not invite him to answer some questions.I have allready asked vasil illov & he has refused to come on.
                    Just because i agree with something they say doesn't mean i agree with everything they say.As i said not cooberating their finds doesn't do them any justice.
                    Last edited by George S.; 09-16-2011, 01:45 AM. Reason: ed
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

?Quote.Which reputable and capable historian/ethnologist/etymologist would you recommend to assist with the Macedonian cause?
                      You're right commander Bond we don't have anyone that can standup for the macedonian cause.There is a saying if these people at the top have the courage of their convictions & cooberate what they have found then we would stand a better chance it's really up to them.I only agree with part of what they say & the rest needs cooberation.They don't really impress anyone with their rants & raves as they aren't convincing in their claims.
                      Last edited by George S.; 09-16-2011, 01:54 AM. Reason: ed
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        Slovak i bet you haven't seen the video.I merely said that i agree with the professor that the macedonian nation ,language has been around for a long time since prehistoric times.So maybe watch the video & you'll get it.Also he tells about throgh time the greeks stole /vcopied macedonian gods etc.So i have every right to express myself.If you don't like him
                        don't watch the video.
                        Also if people disagree with professor tasko why not invite him to answer some questions.I have allready asked vasil illov & he has refused to come on.
                        Just because i agree with something they say doesn't mean i agree with everything they say.As i said not cooberating their finds doesn't do them any justice.
                        George, are you telling us that Macedonian cavemen knew very well that they were Macedonians? C'mon George this is just as bad as Iljov's 70,000 year old Macedonian script.
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Commander Bond
                          • Nov 2008

Thanks for your answer George S.

Can anyone else make a suggestion as to who could help out?

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

CB it's about time they answered some of the questions of doubt people have not simply plaster uncooberated material.This sort of thing makes us a laughing stock of the scientific community.It really doesn't help our cause.They ought to know that flimsy & whimsy things that don't stand up to the rigours of testing will not be accepted.CB i think DP might have a few of their emails & maybe if he likes he can invite tasko to explain himself more clearly so that we can understand him.
                            Last edited by George S.; 09-18-2011, 06:37 AM. Reason: edit
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• cultea
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Commander Bond View Post
                              To all out there.

Which reputable and capable historian/ethnologist/etymologist would you recommend to assist with the Macedonian cause?
                              Here are ten names:
                              Robert Malcolm Errington
                              Eugene N Borza
                              Jose Miguel Alonso Nunez
                              Jane K. Cowan
                              Keith S. Brown
                              James Pettifer
                              Victor Roudometof
                              Anastasia Karakasidou
                              Loring Danforth
                              Victor A Friedman

Comment

• KingMac
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by cultea View Post
                                Here are ten names:
                                Robert Malcolm Errington
                                Eugene N Borza
                                Jose Miguel Alonso Nunez
                                Jane K. Cowan
                                Keith S. Brown
                                James Pettifer
                                Victor Roudometof
                                Anastasia Karakasidou
                                Loring Danforth
                                Victor A Friedman
                                can you elaborate on why you chose them cutre?

Comment

Working...
                                X