Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

There is lot m entioned that the macedonians predate your greeks.Note the modern greeks have no telationship with the ancient.also the modern greek is not really a greek wh
    en you really look at what is made up as the greek.Apparently its only recent that the greeks have bern referring to macedonia so that they can usurp mace d onian history and assume it as greek.
    Amphipolis I dont like liars masquearading as women or telling bs about what happened thousandsof years ago ago.YOu dont talk about recent 100years ago .Ifyou do your not admiting to anything but you sure want to talk about what happened 2000 years ago.
    where does it say the real macedonians ceased to exist but we have macedonians or people calling themselves macefonian have existed continously for eeons.YOu develop your fancifull ideas that greeks were macedonians and that slavs came in the 7th century and real macedonians didnt exist.
    This I s pure and crazy ptopaganda and lies.These people you call arent just slavs they are only macedonians.YOur ideas are completely devoid of reality.THink about how you are wrong.THe real mace d onians were on the balkans and you cant admit the truth o that.YOu are a sick puppy greeks are thieves they arent even greek we dont accept your bs theories about macedonians being slavs.THey are just macefonian.
    Last edited by George S.; 12-29-2015, 02:02 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Philosopher
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis
      Paulus is a Roman (Latin) name, not a Greek one.
      I never wrote Paulos was a Greek name. I wrote Paul wrote in Koine Greek and adopted the name Paulos. Paulos, as it is written in the New Testament, is Greek (in spelling).

This one DOES say Hellas. The phrasing is too complicated, probably Hellas identifies to Achaea. Most maps for Apostles times look like this (Macedonia includes Thessaly, sometimes Epirus does not exist), though names and borders of Roman provinces may have changed several times.
      Yes, it does say Hellas, but note it does not state Achaia. Here is the problem. You have “Macedonia” and you have “Hellas”, geographically separate territories. Luke did not write Acahia in this context, even though he could have. Indeed, he uses the word Achaia in Acts, but not in Acts 20. Likewise, he uses “Macedonian” and “Greek” throughout the New Testament.

That’s one thing we agree on. If you define the “real Macedonians” as the descendants of Ancient Macedonia, you can’t be both that AND Slavs. You can only be one of the two (guess which one).
      I understand. Here is the problem. Slavic tribes are believed to have originated from Ukraine. Modern day Macedonians are indigenous to the Balkans.

Bulgars were members of a central Asiatic tribes and adopted a south eastern Slavic dialect in the Balkans. Are Bulgars Slavs? Slavs are from Ukraine. Bulgars are a nation from central Asia. They are very different peoples, but both speak a Slavic dialect today.

Comment

• Mad Mak
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
        Originally posted by Mad Mak View Post
        You probably read it in this thread: Who are the Slavs? - Citations and Sources , in one of SoM's posts, here's a direct link to the post.

Ceлyнeнинa=Selunenina

The early Slavonic text in question is "Life of Methodius" (Vita Methodii) written by Saint Clement of Ohrid.
        That’s very interesting, if not important and widely unknown. We can pass it to Wikipedia, BUT:

Are we sure it is correct? A google search provides only a couple of results.
        Also, does Solun also appear in Slavonic texts of the time? If not, can we find its’ earliest appearance?
        I will give you an appropriate response to your questions when I'll have free time. My first post was not complete and I'm sorry for that.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

You got to be a moron why?Theres overwhelming evidence of the differences of the two races.The macedonian language was not the same.UNder roman rule macedonia was a seperate province.
          amphipolis dont know his history that there were a number of anti macedonian wars of greeks resenting macedonian rule . Th at means they are not the same people.Ypu should learn the real history before you come on this forum.You are lying to legitimise your countries claim over macedonia.YOur statements show glarring and incomplete factual de tails.All you can say is a rehash of your govts propaganda machine.You are fool to think we are going to swallow that bullshit.Your views are are not welcome on this forum.I dont know why the admin has let you after the derogary and insulting remarks you have made about macefonians.
          Last edited by George S.; 12-29-2015, 01:23 PM.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
            • Jul 2013

Why do you try so hard to represent the heterogeneous population of Greece as a definitive single race?

Why do you try so hard to offend and devalue the “Macedonian’s”, attempting to present them as something other than what they are?

Amphipolis a member of a heterogeneous population, making sarcastic insulting and racist remarks towards the Macedonian people.

How can any statement from you have any relevance or worth, what would you know of racial group’s? What authority do you think you have, you’re a joke.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

I have been saying this for along time.Its pure hate and resentment for conquering them thats what it is.Now they are happy to appropriate anything macedonian they actually beleive their propaganda.How could one country belong to 4other ones suddenly?
              Whats the reason a newly created country demanded more rich agricultural land the aegean.
              ALL they had was the aechaean area which is hardly anything to operate a new country abd athens was all swamp.People call it thieving and a land grab you oNly need to see what they did to erradicate the macedonians.People know what they d id to the people.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                Amphipolis I dont like liars masquearading as women or telling bs about what happened thousandsof years ago ago.YOu dont talk about recent 100years ago .Ifyou do your not admiting to anything but you sure want to talk about what happened 2000 years ago.
                where does it say the real macedonians ceased to exist but we have macedonians or people calling themselves macefonian have existed continously for eeons.YOu develop your fancifull ideas that greeks were macedonians and that slavs came in the 7th century and real macedonians didnt exist.
                This I s pure and crazy ptopaganda and lies.These people you call arent just slavs they are only macedonians.YOur ideas are completely devoid of reality.THink about how you are wrong.THe real mace d onians were on the balkans and you cant admit the truth o that.YOu are a sick puppy greeks are thieves they arent even greek we dont accept your bs theories about macedonians being slavs.THey are just macefonian.
                I don’t mind discussing any period.

I don’t remember when Slavs first appeared in Macedonia.

I may consider changing my avatar and put a man with a moustache there.

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
                I never wrote Paulos was a Greek name. I wrote Paul wrote in Koine Greek and adopted the name Paulos. Paulos, as it is written in the New Testament, is Greek (in spelling).

Yes, it does say Hellas, but note it does not state Achaia. Here is the problem. You have “Macedonia” and you have “Hellas”, geographically separate territories. Luke did not write Acahia in this context, even though he could have. Indeed, he uses the word Achaia in Acts, but not in Acts 20. Likewise, he uses “Macedonian” and “Greek” throughout the New Testament.

I understand. Here is the problem. Slavic tribes are believed to have originated from Ukraine. Modern day Macedonians are indigenous to the Balkans.
                Bulgars were members of a central Asiatic tribes and adopted a south eastern Slavic dialect in the Balkans. Are Bulgars Slavs? Slavs are from Ukraine. Bulgars are a nation from central Asia. They are very different peoples, but both speak a Slavic dialect today.
                1. All names are somehow Hellenised in New Testament (including Jesus that originally should sound something like Yeshua), Greek names are Latinized in Latin texts and so on.

2. The passage in Acts 20 was a little difficult and I wouldn’t bother to understand where Paul moved to and came back from, so I guessed Hellas means Achaea. If you think it’s something deeper or different you’ll have to study it and come back to us. As for the use of Hellenes which is very frequent in these passages, I think it’s a totally different issue (not a geographical one).

3. We’ve had this discussion recently here:
                There is a great misconception regarding the above term, its use and meaning during history. When did it get national, ethnic, etc?

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                I dont know why the admin has let you after the derogary and insulting remarks you have made about macefonians.
                The administrator is gone for Christmas and has abandoned all of you, alone and helpless. Now, what are you going to do about it?

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                Why do you try so hard to represent the heterogeneous population of Greece as a definitive single race?

Why do you try so hard to offend and devalue the “Macedonian’s”, attempting to present them as something other than what they are?

Amphipolis a member of a heterogeneous population, making sarcastic insulting and racist remarks towards the Macedonian people.

How can any statement from you have any relevance or worth, what would you know of racial group’s? What authority do you think you have, you’re a joke.
                I don’t think I used (or understand) the word race. That is probably George S.

I also don’t understand much on the issues of genetic homogeneity as (usually) presented by Philosopher and others.

Truth shouldn’t offend you. I just reminded you the original name of my hometown.

===
                Last edited by Amphipolis; 12-29-2015, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

When all is said and done you really dont agree that were ma cedonians and you are just greeks.You would assume everything is greek,when you should be reminded that peole from aegean area were be aten and jailed for speaking and being macedonian.What could I say you wont admit to attrocities on the macedonian people.How do you know that admin is on holidays and now you can just misbehave.?
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

How do you know about admin being on holidays the rules should apply just the same if you are derogotary to us you wont r eally admit anything or say your sorry so what does it matter you get banned either way for being insultive.So you must think that were fools who know no better but we know better than you on our forum.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                    X