• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Maps of United Macedonia for sale

Hi Detsa,

I've produced a map of united Macedonia for sale.

Details below

Map of United Macedonia in her natural boundaries.

Selling at cost price - $70.00 (doing this for awareness, as United Macedonia is something i hold highly in my beliefs and so should all our people including future generations)

Map has all the main villages and towns in Cyrillic Alphabet.

Dimensions: 130 cm x 94 cm

Printed on Synthetic paper 250GSM for durability that stands up to water, weather, grease, chemicals and resists tearing.

Pick up and postage available at buyers expense.

PM me if interested, only a few left.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
  • Poligiros
    Banned
    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
    Hi Detsa,

I've produced a map of united Macedonia for sale.

Details below

Map of United Macedonia in her natural boundaries.

Map has all the main villages and towns in Cyrillic Alphabet.

Pick up and postage available at buyers expense.

PM me if interested, only a few left.
    Hi,

Nice fantasy expansion map including my hometown :-)
    What is the Cyrillic term for Polygyros, Halkidiki?

Was just thinking, why don't you ask Tsipra and the SYRIZA party for Macedonia, they may just hand it to you? You may be fighting it out with the muslim immigrants, however....lol

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
      Hi,

Nice fantasy expansion map including my hometown :-)
      What is the Cyrillic term for Polygyros, Halkidiki?

Was just thinking, why don't you ask Tsipra and the SYRIZA party for Macedonia, they may just hand it to you? You may be fighting it out with the muslim immigrants, however....lol
      Do you want to buy one?

This map is based on the original one made in Paris. "Carte De La Macedoine".

PM me if you want one.

Greece's fantasy map included Macedonia in the 19th century, which turned into a reality.

There are many maps that depict Macedonia in the above natural borders.

It is a fact.
      Last edited by VMRO; 03-23-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Poligiros
        Banned
        • Mar 2014

Do you want to buy one?

This map is based on the original one made in Paris. "Carte De La Macedoine".

PM me if you want one.

It is a fact.
        Refer to all the maps of Aegean Macedonia in the early 1900s. There was a recent thread on the topic. Therefore, show me a map by ethnicities/nationalities that shows "Macedonians or Macedonian-Slavs" inhabiting any of the traditional Hellenic Macedonian settlements of coastal, southern and eastern Aegean Macedonia?

I have yet to see it, its a fact!

I will offer you $20Aus plus postage for one, I will give it to my koumbaros father who loves to argue Macedonia with me, until he goes bright red with anger when I ask him to show me a Macedonian artefact written in Cyrillic.... LOL

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Price is non negotiable... haha

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

my koumbaros father who loves to argue Macedonia with me
            And yet he exists. And is the product of generations of people exactly the same as him. And all Greece can do is talk about how Greek the region is after the massive importation experiment of the 1920's. Lots of LOLs there.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

Refer to all the maps of Aegean Macedonia in the early 1900s. There was a recent thread on the topic. Therefore, show me a map by ethnicities/nationalities that shows "Macedonians or Macedonian-Slavs" inhabiting any of the traditional Hellenic Macedonian settlements of coastal, southern and eastern Aegean Macedonia?

I have yet to see it, its a fact!

I will offer you $20Aus plus postage for one, I will give it to my koumbaros father who loves to argue Macedonia with me, until he goes bright red with anger when I ask him to show me a Macedonian artefact written in Cyrillic.... LOL
              I only need to look at your constitution of who can be a greek at independence. this is a good starting point and is around 80 years before the maps of the 1900s.

I'd like to know who these people are that turn red when talking about macedonia. I'd like to investigate their recent history and ancestry.

your koumbaros father may want to get checked out for high cholesterol.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Price is non negotiable... haha
                VMRO,

I think you should send a free copy to poly-waffle, just for the sake of good neighborly relations and educational enlightenment... he's clearly a collector of Macedonian artifacts including old leather bound manuscripts, perhaps your map will highlight to him the true nature of the ethnic stratum in Macedonia, of which his people from Turkey are probably amongst the newest 'layers'...

Comment

• Poligiros
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  VMRO,

I think you should send a free copy to poly-waffle, just for the sake of good neighborly relations and educational enlightenment... he's clearly a collector of Macedonian artifacts including old leather bound manuscripts, perhaps your map will highlight to him the true nature of the ethnic stratum in Macedonia, of which his people from Turkey are probably amongst the newest 'layers'...
                  Turkey??? I form part of the native Hellenes that you see in early 1900s Macedonia maps we posted and discussed. We are situated in the southern, eastern and coastal areas of Aegean Macedonia.

As with the births leather bound records, I will take a picture of the leather bound book this summer and post it :-)

Risto, regarding my koumbaros father, you wouldn't agree with his views. However, in the Greek community he is free to declare himself Macedonian, attend Hellenic associations and tell us his theories with freedom of expression! Doubt I could do the same in yours.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Turkey??? I form part of the native Hellenes that you see in early 1900s Macedonia maps we posted and discussed. We are situated in the southern, eastern and coastal areas of Aegean Macedonia.

As with the births leather bound records, I will take a picture of the leather bound book this summer and post it :-)

Risto, regarding my koumbaros father, you wouldn't agree with his views. However, in the Greek community he is free to declare himself Macedonian, attend Hellenic associations and tell us his theories with freedom of expression! Doubt I could do the same in yours.
                    I understand the fluid and dynamic nature of 'greek' identity but for the sake of clarity what is the background of your koumbaros father...clearly you consider him Greek but is he of Turkish stock, like you or Macedonian stock, like me...?
                    Last edited by Phoenix; 03-23-2016, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

VMRO,

Why not beh, he might have an awakening and realise that a part of Macedonia was occupied by Greece.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

You would have to tell me his views first. If I don't agree with them, I can understand why he would be free to dribble his theories amongst your Greek mates. I strongly doubt I would be quite as welcome as him in your little Greek clubs.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Poligiros
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2014

I understand the fluid and dynamic nature of 'greek' identity but for the sake of clarity what is the background of your koumbaros father...clearly you consider him Greek but is he of Turkish stock, like you or Macedonian stock, like me...?
                          You are trying to imply that native Hellenes of Macedonia are Turks? How clever of you.

Our koumbaros father claims he is Macedonian and proudly Slavic though. He has siblings that deny any Slavic link even though they can speak both languages and identify solely as Greek.

He is over 80 years old, however you would probably ban him from this forum because he will tell you the ancient Macedonians are Slavic, used Cyrillic and one and the same as the other Slavic nationalities who all speak Macedonian today.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

You are trying to imply that native Hellenes of Macedonia are Turks? How clever of you.

Our koumbaros father claims he is Macedonian and proudly Slavic though. He has siblings that deny any Slavic link even though they can speak both languages and identify solely as Greek.

He is over 80 years old, however you would probably ban him from this forum because he will tell you the ancient Macedonians are Slavic, used Cyrillic and one and the same as the other Slavic nationalities who all speak Macedonian today.
                            Tito must have paid him money to convert...

Not sure why Tito didn't pay his siblings cash as well to convert... mystery

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

VMRO, if you want me to delete this moron's dribble from your thread, let me know. I have banned him anyway, a least for a while. His stench was infecting the forum. By the way, great map.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                              X