View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 12:23 AM   #23
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonia View Post
Precisely.

These Californians are Americans, not a group claiming minority status and recognition. They are not ethnic Californians, living in an occupied America.

Draw the parallels and you will start to see the Greeks' logic.
Precisely, the Californians are AMERICANS. I have never met anyone from the USA who calls themselves CALIFORNIAN or whatever State they come from. They might do it with other Americans. Are Greeks that egocentric that they honestly believe it to be appropriate to introduce themselves as being form a region of Greece without mentioning Greece itself.

Hi, my name is Kostas, I am Kozanian ... ? (Says Kostas to the rest of the world who don't know shit about Greece)

So, precisely what are you talking about?

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote