• Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Alexander's grandmother was from Bitola Crnobuki

Alexander's grandmother was from Bitola Crnobuki

Tuesday, 05 March 2013 11:51

Google Translator:-

Archaeologist Viktor Lilcic in the first volume of the edition of the old Macedonian cities, says current Bitola village Crnobuki is the city where she was born grandmother of Alexander, Eurydice, the newspaper Dnevnik.

Viktor Lilcic, professor at the Institute of Art History and Archaeology in the book "Korpus old towns and castles in Macedonia Lynkestidia Devriop" argued Gradishte archaeological site in Bitola village Crnobuki probably hides City Link, the capital of the kingdom Linkestidite , where it originated and grandmother of Alexander, Eurydice.

Bitola Lilčić recently presented data from its long-term field studies documenting the old neighborhoods. Grandiose Corps that will be printed will have 17 volumes, of which so far is printed only the first dedicated old ancient settlements in the surroundings.

- Central idea in the first volume is the search for the capital of the kingdom Linkestidite Link, which is considered to be in its vicinity. Linkestidite had directly ancient Macedonian origin. Blood from that city came Alexander. Historical records say that the city ruled King Arabej I, whose daughter took a neighboring king Siras got Eurydice. She became the wife of the Macedonian king Amyntas III. They had three sons, the youngest among them was Philip II, Alexander's father - says Lilcic.

The archaeologist explained that accidentally went Lynkestidia to show through both mobile and immobile artifacts that this space ancient Macedonians lived in neighborhoods that we can today explore. Lilcic believes that if it is proved that the link is on our territory, it will be a world sensation.

And before there were assumptions about the location of the link. According to archaeologist Ivan Mikulcic, it is possible that the city was situated on a high hill in Egri, and believes that Crnobuki is Perseida. Archaeologist Fanula Papazoglou thought that Link is in Heraclea, ancient archaeologists think it is Florina.
    Lilcic doubt this arguing that the High Hill is not high enough position to be able kingdom to defend from invaders, Heraclea developed later, and in Greece are not allowed to explore. Accurately determine the location, it is necessary to conduct archaeological research for the book was done mapping the places
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Very very interesting, lets see what will come. Time is on our side.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

This caught my attention. I hope that they start the process of excavating the area for ancient ruins ...etc. It would be interesting to see what they discover.

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

Is this a new find? I thought it was already known that she was from Bitola.
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• dekapentaugoustos
          Banned
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
          Is this a new find? I thought it was already known that she was from Bitola.
          You're confusing Heraclea Lynchestis or Pelagonia (built by Philip II) which is 2 km South of Bitola with the former capital of the Kingdom of Lynchestis which this archaelogist claims is at Crnbuki (a village 10 km North of Bitola).

I'm not sure what his findings and theories are, but he also calls this ancient town Lynx (I didn't even know it had such a name).

The Village of Црнобуки (Crnobuki) a Village in the Bitola region is apparently becoming a big Archeological site in Macedonia. The ancient city that they found is called Lyncus i think it was apart of the kingdom of Lyncestis. Here is some information: About the site

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by dekapentaugoustos View Post
            You're confusing Heraclea Lynchestis or Pelagonia (built by Philip II) which is 2 km South of Bitola with the former capital of the Kingdom of Lynchestis which this archaelogist claims is at Crnbuki (a village 10 km North of Bitola).

I'm not sure what his findings and theories are, but he also calls this ancient town Lynx (I didn't even know it had such a name).

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=3234
            How are you Thessa, long time no see.
            Where you in that movie with the same name as you have chosen to use here this time around?
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• dekapentaugoustos
              Banned
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              How are you Thessa, long time no see.
              Where you in that movie with the same name as you have chosen to use here this time around?
              I’m fine. Is it indeed a long time?

Do you mean the film Dekapentaugoustos (2001)? No, why would I be in it? Yet, it is a huge coincidence that I was watching this film yesterday at the exact time you posted your question.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Petros you cant seem to stay away can you
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• dekapentaugoustos
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                  Petros you cant seem to stay away can you
                  I'm not Petros.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

But you do know who I'm talking about.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• dekapentaugoustos
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2013

But you do know who I'm talking about.
                      I thought you meant Petros Houhoulis who was here at the beginning of the forum, before my time. No, I'm not him. Most people call me Thessa, as my username was Thessalo-niki.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

You all the same.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Petros or whoever you are if you don't behave you should be thrown out as you are showing signs of disrespect.At least identify who the hell you are.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• dekapentaugoustos
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2013

You all the same.
                            Certainly not. All Greeks are different. Actually, some Greeks (like Voltron- Ottoman- Damian- momce- God knows who else) even differ from themselves.

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            Petros or whoever you are if you don't behave you should be thrown out as you are showing signs of disrespect.At least identify who the hell you are.
                            You must have goldfish memory. On the contrary, I remember you well.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Deka$&-&@$)?!......

I agree with you for a change lol.
                              Some Greeks that enter here are different from each other. With most, It's only a subtle difference but distinguishable non the less. There are some that are completely different and are/were a pleasure,
                              ie: Spartan (RIP), Fatso, SirGeorge....just to name a few.

If you were not such a pest at times, you might have been in the above list. There is something about you that I like (compared to others that get banned) or it just might be that i dont like you and you are just part of the furniture now that is a ugly piece but we can't seem to dispose of, and I've got used to the eyesore. You have become nostalgic.

Just curious (and here's your chance at honesty) lets reminisce the bittersweet moments we've had with you, such as all the characters you have played.

Deka
                              Thessa
                              The lions kiss (or what ever it was)
                              ?????

Please finish the list for good old times sake.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                              X