Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

maybe they have brothers or sisters in the diaspora giving them the money like a loan.
    I suppose there is so much corruption going on that there are no real Macedonians the real ones are asleep.THey peobably don't know how to rip themselves off. others have been ripping them off too much.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Hungarians and Romanians defend Macedonia in Brussels

In Brussels: Hungarians and Romanians defend Macedonia against Yunani-Bulgar coalition

Thursday, 06 February 2014

The Euro Parliament debate on Macedonia in Brussels once again brought up to the surface the Yunani-Bulgar coalition against Macedonia. Yunani MPs supported by their Bulgar colleagues stated they are blocking Macedonia not because of their name, rather because of internal problems and of course because Macedonia was not a good neighbor.

However, during the entire debate, the Yunani-Bulgar alliance did not speak of any neighborly relations, rather in front of all EU MPs they insisted Macedonia and the Macedonians were fake people, a fake nation.

- It is obvious their identity is more important than their future. But this country in the past century had a different identity, they were Bulgars - stated Marietta Giannakou, MP from Yunanistan.

- This is an ideology based on faslifying history. Their ideology is based on revising the past, since 1944 they (Macedonia) were not good neighbors and since then there has been dictatorship and politics of renaming monuments etc. The only goal for the Government is to be in power - says Andrej Kovacev, a Bulgar MP.

Hungarian and Romanian MPs strongly countered the Yunani-Bulgar alliance.

- EU needs to cut off and tie the financial help for Athens with retraction of their positions when it comes to Macedonia. Mr. Venizelos, free Macedonia from the prison of your politics - stated Lojos Bakros, Hungarian MP.

- If you look at the political and economical progress, I don't understand why is Macedonia warned for their unemployment when there are EU Member States with higher unemployment than Macedonia's. We have EU members whose relations between Government and Media are not democratic. I think it is time to stop the hypocrisy against Macedonia and to begin the negotiation process. Our blocking of Macedonia is not just affecting the country, but it is affecting the very credibility of the EU - stated Norica Nikolai, Romanian MP.

EU's Enlargement Commissioner Stefan Fule in the begining repeated the call for the EU to being its accession negotiations with Macedonia. Richard Howitt asked for Macedonia to receive a status of "functional market economy" which will guarantee further foreign investments.

Who in Macedonia would have thought that Bulgars would be sitting in Brussels and call Macedonia a 'dictatorship'! The very people who in the 1980's and 1990's were begging on Skopje streets for handouts are today "Europeans" and deciding Macedonia's future!?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        In Brussels: Hungarians and Romanians defend Macedonia against Yunani-Bulgar coalition

Thursday, 06 February 2014

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/24610/45/
        My favorite part is the last sentence because it is 100% true. Bulgaria was such disarray Bulgarian women were coming across the border and selling themselves for a pair of jeans or shoes because there were none in Bulgaria. They are more backwards then we are and they are going to decide our fate and judge us? I'm not even going to mention Yunanistan (greece) because they have committed so many crimes and violations against so many things and people that they should not only be kicked out of the EU but a trench should be dug so deep so as to actually separate them from mainland Europe.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

a lot of Macedonians are aspleep to the fact that there is rife corruption in Macedonia.They cant do a thing.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

This latest conflict between Israel and the Palestinians of Gaza has not had much coverage here on MTO. I wish to bring up some images and articles then ask why and how ....such things can happen, and I have no doubt will continue to happen.

Actually I know why it will continue to happen.......The US will continue with their double standards and unwavering support towards Israel.

I will add and to be fair......HAMAS equally are to blame for this conflict and my view is Israel has all the right to defend themselves. But nothing can justify some of the things I'm going to show.

An Israeli army officer who repeatedly shot a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in Gaza dismissed a warning from another soldier that she was a child by saying he would have killed her even if she was three years old.
            http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/24/israel
            He has been charged.......but the young Girl is still dead....

Not related to the above article

I am not 100% sure if it is or not, but there is a suggestion that is a cluster bomb.

WARNING THESE NEXT LINKS TO IMAGES ARE EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND MIGHT BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS.

EVIL IS SATIATED BY THE BLOOD OF INNOCENCE

Last edited by Bill77; 08-01-2014, 07:43 PM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

yes i fully agree but these people have been hating and fighting each other for thousands of years.There can be no peace between the two.Thats also why the us is taking sides and its being hypocritical in its dealings.They have no respect for each other.What can you exp[ect.In one respect look at these two fighting each other look at macedonia wanting peace at any cost we have been made to look like fools.But another element is the spread of the radical alement.The fundamentalists have been working hard on these people and they would die than put up with the current scenario.That's why they have become martyrs for allah.Religion is the crux of the problem as well.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

What Israel is doing is sickening. They are hiding behind the self defense argument to indiscriminately kill innocent people. Before they entered Gaza, no Israeli citizens had died, even now something like 3 have died vs a 1000 Palestinians. How is that self defense? How is self defense bombing schools and hospitals? Its insane that one of the most historically oppressed and mistreated people would act in such a manner. The Palestinians in Gaza are like prisoners, they can't leave the war zone even if they want to.

They still have 100% backing from the US and 90% of the EU. Yet if one American is accidentally killed they would turn the world upside down to avenge him. These types of conflicts literally birth a few more guaranteed generations of extremists, how can you not be extreme under those circumstance?

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

"President Barack Obama said Hamas must immediately and unconditionally free an Israeli soldier apparently captured by Hamas militants during a Friday clash.

The president said at a White House news conference that the militants must release the soldier if Hamas is serious about trying to resolve the situation in Gaza.

He said it will be very hard to put the shattered cease-fire back together if Israel and the international community are not confident Hamas will follow through on pledges to stop attacks."

This about sums it up. over a 1000 Palestinians are dead and the US demands that 1 Israeli solider be returned. Is Israel going to return the lives of the 100's of children who are dead. or the 100's more who will grow up without parents?

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

ocka whils't the israelis can share the blame hamas is the one breaking the ceasfires and any chance of peacetalks.Why are the israelis killing children etc or civilians as hamas is using schools mosques to store rockets.Its no wonder they are all told they'll die as martyrs for the cause.THey are so psyched up that they are willing to die and blow themselves and others up for allah.The same for all those people going there for their allah cause.THere will never be peace there they are fighting a war no one will win except a lot of civilian deaths and casualties. don't think hamas will give back the soldier he is as good as dead. Its all revenge killing a tit for tat.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

When a Soldier goes into battle, he goes knowing he might not return. He has a choice.
                      Children that can not escape what they are born into, who have no choice, should be given a chance to live.

At what point did the Obama, Europe, the worlds......hearts decide children's lives are insignificant?

This is the sort of world we live in. The following video must be shown, and I make no apologies for it. I just hope God forgives me for what I am about to say.

Obama can go and Get fucked
                      US/Europe Get fucked
                      Hamas Get fucked.
                      Israel can Get fucked.

And George.s.......so can you with your inappropriate rambling.

WARNING very disturbing footage.

Last edited by Bill77; 08-02-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

Кога сме веќе кај Израел:

Fmr. Shin Bet Chief Warns: ‘If European Countries Fail to Protect Their Jews, the State of Israel Will’

In a blunt warning to a visiting group of European diplomats over a looming jihadi threat, a former deputy Shin Bet chief on Monday said “if you do not stand by our side, the day when Islamic terror will reach your homes, your beds and your kindergartens will come soon.”

Speaking with Danish, Swedish and Dutch ambassadors to Israel, as well as officials from the embassies of Britain, Belgium, Italy, Hungary, Austria and Germany, Knesset Member Israel Hasson (Kadima), pointed out that “NATO bombed 5,000 civilians in Kosovo just because it was insulted; 27,000 Iraqi civilians were bombed during the American invasion because they posed a danger to the US; there is not a country in the world that can talk to us about morality.”

Hasson, speaking at an “urgent meeting” of the Knesset Immigration, Absorption and Diaspora Affairs Committee on the situation of Jewish communities in Europe, warned that “If European countries fail to protect their Jews, the State of Israel will. Jewish blood is not cheap blood.”

A wave of violent protests, direct attacks and ominous antisemitism in the streets, schools, and media has swept the Continent is recent weeks, predicated on Israel’s Operation Protective Edge to foil rocket fire from Gaza, and tunneling beneath Israeli territory near the coastal enclave.

MK Shimon Ohayon (Yisrael Beitenu), referred to dozens of violent pro-Palestinian protests across Europe and said Israel is fighting “the war of the free and enlightened world against the darkness of Islamism.”

Had the world truly been concerned about the violence, “we would have seen protests all over Europe against the terrible acts being committed in Syria, where some 200,000 people have been raped and butchered,” Ohayon said, according to the Knesset statement.

Representatives of the Jewish communities in Europe, who arrived in Israel with the help of the Israeli Jewish Congress, spoke about their sense of insecurity. “Calls of `death to Jews` and `burn the Jews in gas chambers’ are heard regularly on the streets,” one representative said.

The European envoys condemned the anti-Semitic attacks in their countries and described the tools their governments use to combat the phenomenon. A representative of the French embassy in Tel Aviv said his country pledges “zero tolerance for displays of anti-Semitism,” adding that “every attack on France`s Jews is an attack on all of France.”

France, he said, had beefed up security around the Jewish communities even before the recent anti-Israel demonstrations. “France is not denying that there is a problem… The French government’s efforts against acts of racism will gradually increase,” said the official.

Dutch Ambassador to Israel Caspar Veldkamp noted that his country’s attorney general has opened cases against 40-50 people who participated in a radical demonstration and chanted anti-Semitic slogans.

“Absorption Committee Chairman MK Yoel Razvozov (Yesh Atid) said a distinction must be made between freedom of expression and incitement. The European countries must protect the Jews within their territory,” he said. “Otherwise, terror will eventually reach you.”

izvor: http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/07/28...f-israel-will/

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

What happens in the video? I cant bare watching.

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          When a Soldier goes into battle, he goes knowing he might not return. He has a choice.
                          Children that can not escape what they are born into, who have no choice, should be given a chance to live.

At what point did the Obama, Europe, the worlds......hearts decide children's lives are insignificant?

This is the sort of world we live in. The following video must be shown, and I make no apologies for it. I just hope God forgives me for what I am about to say.

Obama can go and Get fucked
                          US/Europe Get fucked
                          Hamas Get fucked.
                          Israel can Get fucked.

And George.s.......so can you with your inappropriate rambling.

WARNING very disturbing footage.

http://safeshare.tv/w/esYyrbpqDj

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                            What happens in the video? I cant bare watching.

It's a compilation of street footage from Gaza. Grieving people sifting through rubble and pulling out children's limp corpses. Trying to put out burning houses. Fleeing and screaming as jets zoom overhead and buildings explode. It gives a true sense of the horror they are going through. Without seeing what is happening we can only imagine. This video almost puts you amongst them and you get the true feeling. Very powerful.

I will say it again.....what a disgrace some of the Jews sitting on hill tops sitting on deck chairs applauding every explosion. Pure evil.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

The death toll in Ukraine after almost a year of fighting is estimated to be 1100, in Gaza after 2-3 weeks it is nearing 2000. I know its inhumane and dehumanizing to compare people vs people in such a manner, but I just wanted to give the scope of how many civilians have been killed in such a short period of time.

The part that really hurts the most is that Gaza has closed borders, these people are caged in, they can not flee even if they want to. The territory is a small city, you can either go to the north of the city or the south, when jets are dropping bombs everywhere, what difference does it make?

If Macedonia used the same type of campaign against Albanian terrorists in Tetovo and Debar, we would have gotten flatted by someone or the other, and brought up on genocide claims. I don't see how this is any different. The Palestinians have legitimates grievances but they are not allowed to react like the Albanians did, who had a fraction of the real grievances that Palestinians do. We as the protector of our nation and sovereignty also did not have a fraction of the support of the west that Israel does.

If there was ever a double standard there you go.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Totally correct Gocka. I find it utterly distressing and cannot imagine how a Palestinian could possibly develop a normal outlook on life.

But, this might be just a bible prophecy being fulfilled, so there might be nothing they can do about it. Macedonia doesn't have the bible to back it up. :-)
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X