X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
    My question is are the restaurants Macedonian-owned or Albanian-owned?
    Most likely Albanian
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      I've also seen maps of a greater Albania in Macedonian government offices.
      If anyone thought I was exaggerating or had doubts of what I said, here are a couple of photos:

Municipal Office of Debar:

Municipal Office of Kichevo:

If Greece ever decides to veto North Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration in the future,
      I hope it's for this reason: North Macedonia is supporting propaganda of a Greater Albania.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Albanians protested with maps of Greater Albania in Skopje today in defense of the Albanian terrorists from Kumanovo

Article/Video: https://24info.mk/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4...0%D0%B8%D0%B2/

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Head of the Islamic Community in North Macedonia Sulejman Rexhepi displays Greater Albania map during televised Ramadan Greeting

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Albanian opposition party demands bilingual banknotes

URL:
            The Alliance of Albanians accused the ruling DUI party of failing to push for Albanian national issues after it was...

The Alliance of Albanians accused the ruling DUI party of failing to push for Albanian national issues after it was revealed that the new denar notes which will be put in circulation early next year will carry the name “Republic of North Macedonia” but will not be bilingual.

As part of the controversial law on the use of Albanian language, Albanian parties insist that the currency is made bilingual. The Central Bank said that it will begin using the “new name” but will not also include the Albanian language.

The statement from the Government revealed all the empty sloganeering from DUI, who insisted that the new currency notes and the police uniforms will be in Albanian, said the opposition AA party.

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
              Albanian opposition party demands bilingual banknotes

URL:
              The Alliance of Albanians accused the ruling DUI party of failing to push for Albanian national issues after it was...

The Alliance of Albanians accused the ruling DUI party of failing to push for Albanian national issues after it was revealed that the new denar notes which will be put in circulation early next year will carry the name “Republic of North Macedonia” but will not be bilingual.

As part of the controversial law on the use of Albanian language, Albanian parties insist that the currency is made bilingual. The Central Bank said that it will begin using the “new name” but will not also include the Albanian language.

The statement from the Government revealed all the empty sloganeering from DUI, who insisted that the new currency notes and the police uniforms will be in Albanian, said the opposition AA party.
              But I thought the language law was nothing serious, and that almost nothing would change, and it would only apply to Albanian majority areas.

My god are North Macedonians weak people. There is literally no red line, nothing can go too far, nothing can be too embarrassing. We had livestock that would take less shit than those people, I'm dead serious.

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

What a fitting end it would be to this farce if NMK was denied EU entry because of Albanian irredentism. The irony would be the stuff of legend. Macedonians commit ethnic suicide to squash Greece's ridiculous claims of irredentism only to have a shiptari minority fuck it all up for Macedonia with foreign irredentism which also claims Macedonian land.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

What a fitting end it would be to this farce if NMK was denied EU entry because of Albanian irredentism.
                  It's possible it will happen. All the maps above include the areas of Lerin, Kostur, Ioannina, and Korfu, which today are in Greek territory.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    What a fitting end it would be to this farce if NMK was denied EU entry because of Albanian irredentism. The irony would be the stuff of legend. Macedonians commit ethnic suicide to squash Greece's ridiculous claims of irredentism only to have a shiptari minority fuck it all up for Macedonia with foreign irredentism which also claims Macedonian land.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.
                    I think it will be the shiptar factor, that will torpedo the grand plan for Macedonia to get into the EU...it could very well be shiptar irredentism that is Macedonia's undoing or the general unwillingness of many EU states to extend membership to countries such as Albania and Macedonia due to the high numbers of muslims in each state.

The shiptari are being used by the US and to a lesser extent by the EU to isolate Macedonia and Serbia and make them fully compliant states to the demands of the Western powers...in Macedonia, it's now job done...once Serbia also falls (in process) the shiptari will be discarded and not wanted by anybody in the US or Europe...we're saddled with them and they will continue to be the millstone around our neck, on way or another

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

I think in the next 5-10 years the voting numbers of DUI, AA, BESA will be much lower due to the rapid emigration in the area's populated by Albanians.

Note: Macedonian parties will also suffer a reduction, but i believe the numbers will be higher in the Albanian camp. You cannot improve your standard of living with flag rights and language laws to which many Albanians are seeing that now yet their representatives with nothing else to offer still use this as a platform.

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                        I think in the next 5-10 years the voting numbers of DUI, AA, BESA will be much lower due to the rapid emigration in the area's populated by Albanians.

Note: Macedonian parties will also suffer a reduction, but i believe the numbers will be higher in the Albanian camp. You cannot improve your standard of living with flag rights and language laws to which many Albanians are seeing that now yet their representatives with nothing else to offer still use this as a platform.
                        No one really knows % of the original populations, what proportion of the populace has left. Everyone seems to assume that Albanians leave at higher rates, and that may be true, although I think that line of thinking leads to nowhere anyway. Macedonia is effectively dead. Almost everyone I know from Macedonia has either left, in the process of leaving, or is looking for a way to leave.

Who cares if the demographic split between Macedonians and Albanians goes from 75/25 to 80/20 or 85/15 when their is under a million people left in Macedonia and when the spirit and essence of Macedonia is dead.

All that's left is some trees and some dirt, might as well be Zamunda or Narnija at this point.

Comment

• mklion
                          • Jun 2014

Exactly. Right on the money.

Albanians are no different than any other group of people. They want jobs and a future and the only things their ethnic representatives have given them is nationalistic junk.

While it makes them feel great it doesn't pay the heating bills.

Emigration has chewed up their reproductive base since the year 2000.

It's only a matter of time the bottom falls out of their population.

The main issue Macedonians will have is if the EU forces them to settle migrants in the country whom are mainly Muslim.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                            No one really knows % of the original populations, what proportion of the populace has left. Everyone seems to assume that Albanians leave at higher rates, and that may be true, although I think that line of thinking leads to nowhere anyway. Macedonia is effectively dead. Almost everyone I know from Macedonia has either left, in the process of leaving, or is looking for a way to leave.

Who cares if the demographic split between Macedonians and Albanians goes from 75/25 to 80/20 or 85/15 when their is under a million people left in Macedonia and when the spirit and essence of Macedonia is dead.

All that's left is some trees and some dirt, might as well be Zamunda or Narnija at this point.

It's not just Macedonia, it's that entire region. They're all backward and do not know how to operate a country.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

That's possibly why they're trying to secure as much for themselves as they can right now, even if it means transcending the usual type and level of stupidity one encounters in the Balkans.
                              Originally posted by Gocka
                              The main issue Macedonians will have is if the EU forces them to settle migrants in the country whom are mainly Muslim.
                              That would be an absolute disaster.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

There is no country guys.

You have government officials displaying maps of Greater Albania.

We have municipalities going from using both Macedonian and Albanian to just using Albanian.

You have schools using Albanian text books, teaching Albanian history.

In the mean time we sold our identity, changed our name, changed our flag, gave our history to Bulgaria, made Albanian an official language.

You think any migrants want to live in that shit hole lol? Half of them would probably take their chances in the worn torn shit holes they came from before they settled in North Fyromdonia Squiptari

What is the game plan here? Make the country so bad that all the Albanians leave and hope the lazy imbeciles of ours that are left are going to make a country?

Comment

Working...
                                X