X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Thanks for the feedback Julie i totally agree with you

People lets not loose our heads here, the fact that issues are being discussed is a step in the right direction however dont loose your tempers about it and discuss things in a civil matter, dont forget we are all on the same side here.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

A handful of us organised the Melbourne 2008 protest.

It took us a lot of time and a lot of work - but there was already a momentum within the community for such an event, that's why it was possible and why so many turned out.

There really isn't that much anger or hype just yet on this issue to be able to say that a public demonstration at this stage, would draw enough crowd for it to be deemed successful and more importantly not harmful to the message of mass outcry.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
        All of the above is BS.

RTG was chimed in to an email between 'some' of the unified group working on this, this morning. RTG, as a responsible person, you would speak out and confirm this.
        MP_MK, I am not on a witch hunt. I gave you some solid reasons about the significance of holding a long term executive position with a community.

I was included on a few of these emails you refer to above, if that makes me part of a unified group ... then, in the sense that I read the email, yeah ... we are all one. But in the real world, it was a pitter patter of discussion that hardly amounted to anything of substance. I saw a bit of boundary struggle and a few other things ... normal stuff. And ultimately nothing there that swayed me from my opinion that the AMHRC drives the legal aspect and the rest can go at it like rabid dogs on media hype.

More than happy to meet at some point with yourself and Don to get you both to do some work in assisitng the initiative.
        Yeah, OK. Here is a tip, this forum has done more for the initiative than anybody. Care to disagree?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
          • Sep 2008

U would probably find a person willing to spearhead if the public demonstration were to appear on the internet. Good Luck MP_MK...

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post

It took us a lot of time and a lot of work - but there was already a momentum within the community for such an event, that's why it was possible and why so many turned out.

There really isn't that much anger or hype just yet on this issue to be able to say that a public demonstration at this stage, would draw enough crowd for it to be deemed successful and more importantly not harmful to the message of mass outcry.
            In Adelaide, the UMD claimed this protest as their initiative. Your comment please Rogi?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• aleksandrov
              • Feb 2010

Don-

Are you under control upstairs?

I do not answer to you. Keep your tongue still.

For a 50+ year old man, you are acting like a teenager. I know you are from the Adelaide community and happy to meet you at any point today to discuss ways you can help. Otherwise stop being destructive to the cause and take lead from someone 20 years your minor.

Are you finished now?
              Michael,

As if your amateurish ramblings on this forum about your supposed competence and special connections to high ranking politicians and 'Honary' Macedonian community leaders were not enough (nobody who has worthwhile competence in professional politics and public relations would discuss his media strategy against a Premier in a public forum, before having implemented it), you've now moved on to obnoxiously insulting and degrading respected activists who have actually done some hard yards on the Macedonian community front.

You've done a good job on this forum at demonstrating how self-inflated with hot air and poorly mannered you are. It's now time to reveal which 'community' organisation (if I can call it that) you belong to, so that people may better understand the motives for your spiteful attacks on Don.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• MP_MK
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                The Washington-based what now? Macedonian Diaspora President? That is not even the name of his organisation. Unless reference is being made to something else?

That aside, it is nice to see these press releases, finally. I think if they were presented at the same time as Rann's affair scandal it would have had much more impact. I notice that AMHRC aren't mentioned, again.

Just to confirm: I gave Kel contacts of Both Jason at AMHRC and Meto to discuss.

Kelly actually has a huge following in Adelaide under 35, so it's good for the Adelaide Macedonian Youth who are mostly scared to say they are Macedonian in front of a greek here in Adelaide.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

No the UMD can't claim the protest as being a sole UMD 'initiative', if anything it was a VMRO-DPMNE Australia initiative (I mean, the main organisers were at one point or another part of the VMRO Foreign Committee here in Melbourne).

I don't think Meto would claim the protest in that manner though. The UMD was however part of the organising body at the highest levels.

What I mean by that is, at the time I was a UMD Board Member, and there were 12 people involved in organising the protest at some level, with only a small handful of us (5) who were 'in the guts', so to speak, of organising the protest.

My involvement was in the name of UMD at the time, so it would be fair to say that UMD had a significant contribution to organising the protest.

Ordan, a fellow UMD Board Member at the time was also involved, he was in one of the sub-comittee's (for media) and part of those 12 people too.

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    MP_MK, I am not on a witch hunt. I gave you some solid reasons about the significance of holding a long term executive position with a community.

I was included on a few of these emails you refer to above, if that makes me part of a unified group ... then, in the sense that I read the email, yeah ... we are all one. But in the real world, it was a pitter patter of discussion that hardly amounted to anything of substance. I saw a bit of boundary struggle and a few other things ... normal stuff. And ultimately nothing there that swayed me from my opinion that the AMHRC drives the legal aspect and the rest can go at it like rabid dogs on media hype.

Yeah, OK. Here is a tip, this forum has done more for the initiative than anybody. Care to disagree?
                    You were included on that list after tha main discussion. I am not sure if you were asked to be or someone just added you. In any event you didn't get the bulk of the ongoings or see other parties abroad who are invloved on the matter.

Are you suggesting that there should be no media exposure and Macedonians remain silent whiile this matter is being dealt with legally?

AMHRC are fantastic at what they do and as you know I support them 100%, but as with any public relation matter going through legal channels, media is also critical. I was in with chanel 7 this afternoon (another member here can vouch for that), they advised me that Rann is suing them currently and that they themselves are forming a media strategy to assist the legal team. This is basic business strategy.

Yes I do disagree on that last statement. There are 3 editors in Skopje that have worked day and night for the last 3 days to do a national campaign right across Macedonia on both tv and press, they alone have done far more than this forum. I think members of your forum have been destructive and this far out shadows any good that may have taken place here.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Rogi, I was lead to believe that the Macedonian Community of Victoria headed by Zlate Nicevski at the time with Ico Najdovski as the Secretary arranged the protest? I know there were others involved but these people promoted the protest on the radio i remember listening it on 3zzz radio. There was also talk that the Bishop had something to do with the arrangements but the Bishop didnt attend the protest rally.

Either way it was organized very well, one of the best rallies i attended and i must say i was proud to be Macedonian when i marched on it. The police also praised it because all of us were well behaved.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Not free until 8:30, and I have 1 hour to spare. I'm not going to drive out 20min and drive in 20min for a 20min discussion.
                        No problems, all you have to do is drive 10 min there and 10 min back(it doesn't take 20 min from the city) and we can have a 40min discussion - at the Macedonian Community of Adelaide & S.A. incorporated, 146 Crittenden Road, Findon, since you refrained from selecting which community, given that it is half way between you and me, we both meet in the middle. At 8;30 if you can't get away any sooner.
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Sounds more like an organised fight than a strategy meeting...

Ok, sorry about the tongue in cheek. Just trying to lighten things up a little.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Meto claimed that protest a UMD initiative. He gave every impression it was solely organised by them. I attended the march. I recall in vivid detail the lengths used to distance every organisation from the event. The claim by Meto was of particular interest to me and I was going to bring it up later. I find it fits the persona of the organisation, it seems to enjoy giving the impression of doing all things for all Macedonians.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post

So it's impossible?

In regards to anger and outcry: The headlines from within MK should be coming through over the following days. The editors are sending me high res news clips with subtitles etc.. and am working very hard to gel this on media here for broadcast. Is this enough or not?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Yes I do disagree on that last statement. There are 3 editors in Skopje that have worked day and night for the last 3 days to do a national campaign right across Macedonia on both tv and press, they alone have done far more than this forum. I think members of your forum have been destructive and this far out shadows any good that may have taken place here.
                                In the last 3 days?
                                That would mean the interest sparked by this forum was the catalyst for their interest. Thanks.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X