• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nushevski77
    • Jul 2018

he Republic of Macedonia President Addresses General Debate, 73rd Session

post deleted
    Last edited by nushevski77; 12-31-2020, 12:14 AM.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Ivanov's speech at the UN was ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.
    I fear it may be his swansong after this treachery is relentlessly pursued by Macedonia's and Macedonian enemies. But it will be remembered.

(mentioned elsewhere, but better here)
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I doubt they will see it.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Most media outlets are pro-Zaev and beyond that, large numbers of journalists have been promised personal fortunes to help sway the referendum vote.

What they might show, if anything, is a small sound bite, immediately followed by a pro-Government lie from someone like Zernovski.

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Prior to Zaev everyone was complaining that all the media is pro Gruevski, how and when the fuck did it all become pro Zaev.

WTF is wrong this that country.

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          Most media outlets are pro-Zaev and beyond that, large numbers of journalists have been promised personal fortunes to help sway the referendum vote.

What they might show, if anything, is a small sound bite, immediately followed by a pro-Government lie from someone like Zernovski.

Comment

• Karposh
            • Aug 2015

Did anyone else catch the introduction to Ivanov - “The President of the Former Republic of Macedonia” (30 seconds in) rather than the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. I'm tempted to say 'how ironic' in light of the impending referendum on a name change but that would suggest it was an accidental slip of the tongue. I'm more inclined to believe that it was a conscious description of a done and dusted, foregone conclusion that only Zaev & Co are in on with their new European masters.

Comment

• Karposh
              • Aug 2015

Just listened to Ivanov's entire speech. Absolutely brilliant. Not only did he cover parallels between Greek human rights abuses of Macedonians in the past with the current Prespa Agreement, he also highlighted foreign interference in Macedonia persuading and encouraging Macedonians to commit historical and national suicide.

Comment

• maco2envy
                • Jan 2015

It seemed like he received a good applause at the end of speech.

Comment

• JPMKD
                  • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                  Did anyone else catch the introduction to Ivanov - “The President of the Former Republic of Macedonia” (30 seconds in) rather than the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. I'm tempted to say 'how ironic' in light of the impending referendum on a name change but that would suggest it was an accidental slip of the tongue. I'm more inclined to believe that it was a conscious description of a done and dusted, foregone conclusion that only Zaev & Co are in on with their new European masters.
                  Yes. Someone also posted this in another thread. I noticed it there and mentioned it. It is sadly, accurate.
                  Not a Northadonian

Comment

Working...
                  X