• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Maps From Early 20th Century

and for an extra -

Thank you to Kristina for giving me these pages. She is a Godsent and a perfect makedonka. Here is her site - http://republic-of-macedonia.jimdo.com/
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Одлично )
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Excellent maps.
      Gee, Woodrow Wilson had the right idea ... pity he was Albania's best friend and not Macedonia's as well.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Struja
        • Sep 2008

political geography issues back in 1921! yeah, things haven't change much... its 2009 and we still have the same problems with these fuk'en greeks... btw great maps.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Guy's could we put this MAP and other's into this thread http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...read.php?t=699
          So we could get a collection of all the MAPS of Macedonia...?
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

That's a good idea TLWR. But I think an even better idea would be if someone can gather all these maps and make a youtube video of them.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Sounds Good... I'm sure one of our readers would be able to...?
              In the mean time lets put all our collections on this thread

Macedonian Maps
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• DrVosi
                • Mar 2009

According to the first map not only do Bulgarians live in all of Pirin they actually seep into the Vardar part a bit. Absolutely no Macedonians in Serres, Kavala, Halkidiki and the extreme south of Macedonia.
                On top of that it says "Slavs in Europe outside of Russia" so the Macedonians are considered as Slavs.
                I know the pro Antique Macedonians will not like this.
                In the second map i see the number 10 sometimes and it equals Greeks. And yes Vlachs are mentioned they are number 11, Albanians got a number as well . Nice to see Greeks in Macedonia.

I give the map 2 thumbs up, it is very accurate.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DrVosi View Post
                  According to the first map not only do Bulgarians live in all of Pirin they actually seep into the Vardar part a bit. Absolutely no Macedonians in Serres, Kavala, Halkidiki and the extreme south of Macedonia.
                  On top of that it says "Slavs in Europe outside of Russia" so the Macedonians are considered as Slavs.
                  I know the pro Antique Macedonians will not like this.
                  In the second map i see the number 10 sometimes and it equals Greeks. And yes Vlachs are mentioned they are number 11, Albanians got a number as well . Nice to see Greeks in Macedonia.

I give the map 2 thumbs up, it is very accurate.
                  Should we give you Greeks another Lesson on SLAV the meaning of SLAV...and how the term SLAV come about...?
                  Should we start calling Alboturko Greek....?

Comment

Working...
                  X