• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
    US Military arrested Two Albanians in Iraq on Terrorism charges

Two Albanians from Tetovo were arrested by the US Military in Iraq back in 2006 on terrorism charges. Mak police became aware of this few months after their arrest, while the media was told... today!

Imran Ceka and Jusuf Alliu were arrested after bomb sniffing dogs at an Iraqi base became alarmed of the two upon entering the base. Both Ceka and Aliu were working for the Americans at the base, however used their breaks outside the base to aid and provide explosives to the enemy.
    Once the dogs became alarmed, the US military quickly investigated the two and placed them in jail on terrorism charges.

Macedonian police has information that dozens of its citizens have been involved in fighting against NATO in both Afghanistan and iraq.

A local police chief had also stated there are local Albanians who have now gone to fight against the Syrian Government. These are former UCK and ANA fighters who for a fee are going into Kosovo camps where after short training sessions are transferred to Syria.

This information was widely reported by the world media. The Russian ambassador at the UN (Vitaly Curkin) had raised the alarm and confirmed Kosovo was the staging ground for militants who were sent to Syria."Turning Kosovo into an international terrorist camp is the most serious breach of international laws and destabilizing influence in the region and Europe as a whole" stated Curkin at the UN.

izvor: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/21018/45/

p.s. I wasn't sure where to put this story,so...

Gosh isnt that funny, albanian terrorists who have terrorized the balkans and were trained in the balkans, are now going to Syria to join Al-Queda and destroy more good countries. What a real humdinger

Its rather interesting that today America supports terrorists like the shiptars and Al-Queda, but dont you dare mention that in public, you dont want to make people upset

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Syria shoots down Turkish plane

Seems like Davatoglou's zero problems neighbor policy took another abrupt nose dive (like their F-4) the other day when their Phantom got shot down by the Syrians.

Now this is espescially interesting since we all know Turkey doesnt back down from anyone ESPESCIALLY if they get fired on with a hit. However, it looks like they are going to take it up the butt again. First time from the Isreali's now with the Syrians. Apparantly, the Turks are asking NATO for help on this one since they are too scared of the Russians and do not want to go to war. When it comes down to smaller neighbors like Greece, Cyprus, and Armenia the mighty Turkish nation flexes muscles. However when it involves your pilots being blow out of the sky to Allahs kingdom by Syria it becomes a diplomatic spat.

Enjoy, the humbling of the Turkish nation. Serves them right for violating their neighbors airspace all the time. Got to hand it to the Syrians, after they downed their F4 they took a shot at their search and rescue plane a day later for good measure.

Turkey: No intention of war, but Syria's downing of jet won't go unpunished

^ blah blah blah

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
        Seems like Davatoglou's
        Is he Greek by any chance? the "oglou" is familiar with Greeks.

However, it looks like they are going to take it up the butt again.
        And i'm sure you know all about that taking it up the but thing

Apparantly, the Turks are asking NATO for help on this one
        Just like Greece running to NATO over something like a name issue. I mean its not like Macedonia cause an act of war in anyway.

Serves them right for violating their neighbors airspace all the time.
        Greece acknowledges Turkey did not enter Syria's air space in this incident.

How civilised are these Turks? Could you imagine what the region would be like if Greece had the power of the Turks? Good on you Turkey for showing restraint.

blah blah blah
        How very Greek.

I am not deliberately defending the Turks because of any great interest with them or this incident. My only interest is being anti voltron because he is a moron. I can't take him seriously, but yet i can't ignore and avoid him most of the time. What a embarrassment he is (or should be) for Greeks.
        Last edited by Bill77; 06-25-2012, 06:22 PM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Voltron, aside from your typical nonsense about Turkey, this event might be a set up by NATO to create a pretext to attack Syria. They probably wanted to create a reason for Turkey to call article no.5 of NATO. Another clue is that the warplane took off from the NATO base in Malatya and flew to the maritime borders of Syria. It didn't take off from our Turkish Airforce bases but from a NATO one.

This looks like a provocation for Syria to shoot it down. I cant think of any other reason.

They would do anything to start a military campaign to Syria atm. I am even thinking like CIA might have hired the Syrian guy who were pressing the button of the anti-aerial missile system. That might be the case too if you consider that CIA has managed to convince 1/3rd of Syrian army generals to abandon current Syrian regime.

I was expecting this kind of move from NATO for the last few months because Russia and China blocked the allowance of military intervention by using UN council. So, the only way to do it was the NATO article.5;
          If a member country gets attacked from external side, this particular member country can call for a common NATO reaction to that external force.

Who is the NATO member country neighboring Syria? It`s Turkey. So, it was obvious that this kind of provocation was going to come in the end.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Seems like Davatoglou's zero problems neighbor policy took another abrupt nose dive (like their F-4) the other day when their Phantom got shot down by the Syrians.

Now this is espescially interesting since we all know Turkey doesnt back down from anyone ESPESCIALLY if they get fired on with a hit. However, it looks like they are going to take it up the butt again. First time from the Isreali's now with the Syrians. Apparantly, the Turks are asking NATO for help on this one since they are too scared of the Russians and do not want to go to war. When it comes down to smaller neighbors like Greece, Cyprus, and Armenia the mighty Turkish nation flexes muscles. However when it involves your pilots being blow out of the sky to Allahs kingdom by Syria it becomes a diplomatic spat.

Enjoy, the humbling of the Turkish nation. Serves them right for violating their neighbors airspace all the time. Got to hand it to the Syrians, after they downed their F4 they took a shot at their search and rescue plane a day later for good measure.

^ blah blah blah
            Voltron
            You are one unhealthy individual! When I read your response to this it reminds me why Greece is in the shit it is, because of an unhealthy joy for the misery and misfortune of others...as they say..."misery loves company".
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

i don't think anyone would want a war with turkey one of the strongest nato countries in the world,You'd want to diffuse the situation promptly without further loss of lives.As of straying into foreign airspace so many commercial airliners have done it lots of times.To start a war with every possible incursion would bring forth a huge aftermath.I remember vivid ly when the olympic airways were crossing macedonian airspace all the time.The greeks were saying look you pice of nothing blow us out of the sky.Everyone knows they were laughing at little macedonia they had noairforce & hardly anything to use.So airspace violations are a fact of life.People,neighbours etc have to live with it.THe stupidity of the greeks the other reason for notification is air safety,how many times have aircraft had sudden misses
              1995 During the height of the second desrt storm we had to fly into iraqui airspace,the Captain flew his commercial ircraft at 35,000 feet & there were lights out for 15 minutes,shades down.
              Last edited by George S.; 06-25-2012, 06:52 PM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Since Turkey's Shaaskavili move failed with trying to get NATO involved they are now stuck with trying to save face with the public (kind of what Onur is trying to do in here). The plane that got shot down was doing reconnaisance of the Cypriot military excersie (look at the map of the link below) and returning when they decided to play GI Joe with the Syrians as well. Well, as we all know that idea didnt end up too well.

The Turkish blunder inadverntadly gave the Syrians a huge propaganda boost by the shooting down of the F4 while the Turks are left chewing their tie's like Michail Shaaskaveli after the blunder in Georgia.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

... When it comes down to smaller neighbors like Greece, Cyprus, and Armenia the mighty Turkish nation flexes muscles...

^ blah blah blah
                  Cry me a river Voltron...your pathetic bankrupt little nation is all too familiar with the use of similar tactics against a particular 'weak' neighbour...

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

I see your point, I mean the daily violation of Macedonia's airspace with fully loaded F-16's the Cassus Belli we have against you exercising your soveriegn UN rights, the wiping out of your "minority" to less than 5000 people, the asserting of Greek minority rights in Macedonia and not limited to the constant blackmails using US, Isreal and UK backing for so many years.... yeah we are a real problem in the region.

Meanwhile the Bear has spoken and not much can be done about it. Lets see if they accidently cross Syria's airspace again by "going to fast"

Russia says Syria downing of Turkey jet not a 'provocation'

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Good news everyone, we have a new party and leader in Egypt.

Its non other than Muhammad Mursi, member of the muslim brotherhood! Surely this must be a golden new age of democracy and freedom for Egypt!

In the last few weeks we have Seen Mr Mursi state that he wants to introduce Sharia law into Egypt, wants to establish closer ties with Iran, has said he wants to make Jerusalem the next capital city of Egypt, and lately we have seen the muslim brotherhood declared their peace deal with Israel was over. And lets not forget that important fact that the muslim brotherhood has close ties with such wonderful organizations as Al-Qaeda.

I think its safe to say that Egypt is going to the dogs and will no longer will be a modern or respectable country in the middle east. Maybe those CIA sponsored uprisings will be seen as monumental blunders 20 years from now

Yet ironically USA/NATO still supports the muslim brotherhood in Syria and in places like Iraq and Libya. I guess they want the Russians out of the middle east so bad that they are willing to make deals with the devil. But looks like it will bite them in the ass when Egypt and Iran unite to take on Israel

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

BBS,

We can't always have the party we want win in democratic elections. If we did, then it would not be a democratic or free vote.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Coolski
                          • Sep 2008

BBS, i'm noticing the same thing. Western politics is still very much anti-Russian cold-war style. They're so obsessed with keeping Russia away that they're supporting islamic fundamentalist movements and promoting them to flourish. These same movements are working to destroy the west. They of all people should be able to see this!
                          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

who ever you support may not work out as the political parties to stay in power do deals with miinorities like the greens.In practice none can be trusted to keep their word.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              BBS,

We can't always have the party we want win in democratic elections. If we did, then it would not be a democratic or free vote.
                              When i see in the past germans voting in Adolf Hitler to power or the serbs voting for Mislosovich and see all of the idiots in society, i some times loose hope for democracy,

But I agree 100%, they voted in the muslim brotherhood and if the country goes to the dogs (and it will) they have only themselves to blame. I hope the Egyptians don’t mind having wars with the USA and Israel now.

The Muslim Brotherhood proclaims that Islam & Democracy are "incompatible", so this may seem like a nice little democratic victory for the Eygptians, but when this leads to a eventual dictatorship because these morons let a fundamental muslim party rule them, we will see how democratic it really is later on. Egypt will be another Saudi Arabia or Iran with no elections

for Western "democrats" to proclaim Egypt as a victory for Democracy is absurd. Egypt has gone from being a country in the slow process of modernising to one thrown back to the dark ages. But again, it is the Egyptians choice to turn this path. I feel sorry for the minorities and non-muslims in the country though.

However in saying that, I hope that one day uncle Sam learns to respect Syria’s democracy in the fact that the majority of Syrians support the current president. Fair is fair.
                              Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 06-28-2012, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                                BBS, i'm noticing the same thing. Western politics is still very much anti-Russian cold-war style. They're so obsessed with keeping Russia away that they're supporting islamic fundamentalist movements and promoting them to flourish. These same movements are working to destroy the west. They of all people should be able to see this!
                                My opinion is that the threat of Russian or even Chinese presence in the middle east and Africa is much more dangerous and hard to remove then some smaller country that is run by a bunch of fanatical s that have no clue how to run a country.

I guess thats why the USA supported the Taliban over a pro Soviet Afghan government, because they knew they could crush the Taliban later on when their used by date passed. The same could be said for the puppet governments that the USA created such as Saddam's or Ghaddifis.

However the yanks messed up with Iran when they helped with the rebellion in the 70's, they created a enemy that they cant conveniently remove and is a dangerous threat. The scary thing is history is repeating itself with Egypt wanting to have much more closer ties with Iran and their already shady connections with Al-Quieda.
                                Egypt the new Iran in the middle east?

Comment

Working...
                                X