• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Blood is thicker than water i suppose

The cordial meeting between the two is expected but sickening nonetheless
    They share the same desire to destroy Macedonia...

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Just to clarify for any casual visitors to this forum, the "blood is thicker than water" comment in reference to the picture of Ali Ahmeti and Nikos Kotzias embracing is that both are ethnic Albanians.

Comment

• Amphipolis
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
        Just to clarify for any casual visitors to this forum, the "blood is thicker than water" comment in reference to the picture of Ali Ahmeti and Nikos Kotzias embracing is that both are ethnic Albanians.
        Do you know something we dont?

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
          You sound surprised Amphipolis. Does it surprise you to learn that your former Deputy Prime Minister of Greece, Theodoros Pangalos is an Albanian too? All your picture says is that Kotzias might be a Hellenised Albanian, that's all. It doesn't prove that he is not an Albanian. We have plenty of Hellenised Macedonians in Greece holding the torch to Hellenism...Nevertheless, as you suspected, I don't have any proof that he is an Albanian. It's just a rumour that I've heard which I'm more than happy to be spreading. Our trusted source Wikipedia does speculate a little in the Talk page about his possible Albanian or Turkish roots. That's usually good enough for you Greeks and Bulgarians when it comes to throwing mud on our identity so, I figured it would be good enough for me too to offer this as "evidence" of Kotzias' non Greekness and possible Albanian or Turkish roots.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

There are Statues in Macedonia honoring World War II Nazi collaborators built by Macedonia’s ethnic Albanian. Kotzias would be proud.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Kotzias brought his own rubber stamp during this week's meetings in Skopje

Comment

• mklion
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                Kotzias brought his own rubber stamp during this week's meetings in Skopje

LoL only in Macedonia

If I was Kotzias I would have stamped Zaevs forehead right after landing. I'm sure Zoran would just smile and thank him.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Last edited by Phoenix; 03-24-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

Abedin Rakipi claims that Kotzias is an Arvanite (Albanian). He also states that Dora Bakoyannis is an Arvanite.

Google translation/summary of the second paragraph:

In a university conference among the famous Arvanite surnames Maria Efthimiou also mentions the surname Kotzias. Kotzias or more precisely Kotzia (Kocia) is an Arvanite surname.

URLs:

Comment

• Amphipolis
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                      Abedin Rakipi claims that Kotzias is an Arvanite (Albanian). He also states that Dora Bakoyannis is an Arvanite.

Google translation/summary of the second paragraph:

In a university conference among the famous Arvanite surnames Maria Efthimiou also mentions the surname Kotzias. Kotzias or more precisely Kotzia (Kocia) is an Arvanite surname.

URLs:

http://abedinrakipi.blogspot.ca/2016...nuk-e.html?m=1
                      Regarding Dora Bakoyiani (daughter of Constantine Mitsotakis) that refers to her mother Marika (Yanoukos family from Athens) as Mitsotakis is a Cretan (related to Venizelos family). This partial Arvanite ancestry also applies to Dora's brother Kyriakos, who's running to be our next Prime Minister.

Regarding Kotzias I can not confirm. It's not an issue of etymology (which is either Turkish or Greek or unclear, not Albanian), but it's possible that this surname is common between Arvanites (I only found the geographical distribution). Arvanites don't necessarily have surnames with Albanian etymology.

Kotzias claims he is not related to the former Mayor of Athens Constantine Kotzias, and that he is not his... son or grandson, as the Cham Albanians accused him of.

===
                      Last edited by Amphipolis; 03-25-2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• tchaiku
                        • Nov 2016

Methana, Hydra, Aegina were inhabited by Albanians.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

I couldn’t find anything about his family or origins but Nikos Kotzias is infamous in Greece for suing a political magazine that spoke about his early communist life in Eastern Germany and called him a "Gauleiter". This term was considered wrong and defamatory, Kotzias was awarded a huge compensation and the journal had to eventually close because of debt.

So this Abedin Rakipi should be careful.

Comment

• vicsinad
                            • May 2011

Wow. A Greek wins a lawsuit when someone calls him something he's not.

Oh, the irony for Macedonians who are called Bulgars, Slavs, FYROMIANS and Tatars by the Greeks.

Comment

• maco2envy
                              • Jan 2015

Goofball Premier of Victoria Daniel Andrews says "Macedonia is Greek".

Moron should have never returned from bankrupt land

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
                                Goofball Premier of Victoria Daniel Andrews says "Macedonia is Greek".

Moron should have never returned from bankrupt land
                                Some politicians are about as honest as the Australian Cricket team at the moment. Not that Politicians have any credibility but they should refrain from making inflammatory comments at the expense of other.

Comment

Working...
                                X