• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chentovist
    Banned
    • Feb 2012

'Turkey to support Albanian brothers' - Erdogan

Google translate;

Ankara, May 5 - Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in an interview to the Turkish state channel states that Turkey will support the Albanian brothers if necessary with military troops, he added further that the Albanian people has the right to self-determination to create a greater Albanian state, and that the KLA is not the rebel-terrorist organization, but the will of the Albanians to defend their homes, reported "Graviteti.com".

Erdogan has threatened to dissolve all of Macedonia and the Balkans if the rights of Albanians are ignored. He added that the Turkish national troops are on standby and will help to liberate Albanian Albanian territories. This statement has become foreign ministers of Greece and Serbia to react harshly.
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

The story turned out to be false

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

This is False, it start from a greek website...
      this is normal coming from greeks... = LIES
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Macedonia has signed with turkey a non agression pact among other pacts.Also turkey is a nato member & an aspiring eu member.Why would another country interfere in a nother country's affairs unless its greece.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Greek and Serbian media publishes false articles about Turkey every time. For example, i saw this one before in Serbian media;

This one claims that the Wahhabis from Turkey goes to Macedonia, burns churches and creates inter-ethnic violence among Macedonians and Albanians;

People are that idiot to believe this; "wahhabis from Turkey"? I bet there are more Wahhabis in Serbia than Turkey and it can only be other way around, Wahhabis comes from Balkans to Turkey.

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Silence is a form of acceptance. I read on the Hurriyet the other day that Erdogan was going around Europe expressing his concern of Islamophobia and discrimination. Yet when these islamofascists are running amok in Macedonia murdering people he didnt say a word. He could of condemned those actions, its not like he has a problem expressing his opinion regarding other people's affairs. Yet he didnt say a thing. You think about that.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
              Silence is a form of acceptance. I read on the Hurriyet the other day that Erdogan was going around Europe expressing his concern of Islamophobia and discrimination. Yet when these islamofascists are running amok in Macedonia murdering people he didnt say a word. He could of condemned those actions, its not like he has a problem expressing his opinion regarding other people's affairs. Yet he didnt say a thing. You think about that.
              Only because you brought it up......infact he (Erdogan) rang me the next morning after the murder to express his condolences. It was rather nice of him.

You might be fooling many in this forum, but not me champ. So cut out your crocodile tears for Macedonia. This Ethnic Albanian issue is going according to your nations plans and you are loving it.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Public Enemy # 1 for me is Isamification of the Balkans and their infiltration into Europe.
                I think thats pretty clear to all.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Public Enemy # 1 for me is Isamification of the Balkans and their infiltration into Europe.
                  I think thats pretty clear to all.
                  You are against ISAM "Indexed Sequential Access Method" Whats that got to do with anything
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• ProMKD
                    • Oct 2011

тотално измислено
                    www.everythingmacedonia.com
                    Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Onur, was the recent massacre of Macedonians reported in Turkish media, and if so, how was it presented and can you cite a source? Given that Macedonia and Turkey are currently political allies, I would have thought that there would be some sort of statement made from the Turkish government. Having said that, I am not sure if the Macedonian government has ever issued a statement on Kurdish activities in Turkey. So it may be that both countries avoid commenting on such issues.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                        • Aug 2011

Voltron,be honest with me:
                        1.Does it hurt deep inside when you write MACEDONIA referring to our country?
                        2.Are you doing it because admins will give you the boot if you use the other,shameful name,or you have no problem with it?
                        Just curious.
                        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Onur, was the recent massacre of Macedonians reported in Turkish media, and if so, how was it presented and can you cite a source? Given that Macedonia and Turkey are currently political allies, I would have thought that there would be some sort of statement made from the Turkish government. Having said that, I am not sure if the Macedonian government has ever issued a statement on Kurdish activities in Turkey. So it may be that both countries avoid commenting on such issues.
                          No one reported it all. I usually follow media here and i`ve never seen anything about it. I think both sides are refraining from commenting about each other`s internal issues. It`s something expected as most states does that anyway, avoids doing any comment about internal issues.

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                            It`s something expected as most states does that anyway, avoids doing any comment about internal issues.
                            Yeah right... lol. ^

Erdogan and Company are famous for sticking their nose in other people's business. Only difference is this time the perps are muslims.
                            The most blatant example is his buddy relations with Omar al Bashir (Sudan) that is a genocidal islamofascist (Darfur, South Sudan). Yet he had the sense to comment on the Neo Nazi killings in Germany (8 victims were Turks one was Greek).

You know the saying birds of a feather flock together.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                              No one reported it all. I usually follow media here and i`ve never seen anything about it. I think both sides are refraining from commenting about each other`s internal issues. It`s something expected as most states does that anyway, avoids doing any comment about internal issues.
                              ...bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X