X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Footy, for Christ sake when I saw Australians in Bitola wearing with those stupid AFL guernseys I wanted to stone them to death

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
      Footy, for Christ sake when I saw Australians in Bitola wearing with those stupid AFL guernseys I wanted to stone them to death
      I've seen more Messi jerseys in Macedonia than any AFL guernseys. Either way they haven't compelled me to stone anyone.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
        Good points. It wouldn't phase me at all if the Grand Prix were to suddenly disappeared. It's one of those events you go to a few times, then you've been there and done that.

Footy is where it's at...not long left now!
        EM
        Caaaaaarrrrnnnnnn the footy!!!!!!! Bring it on, Iv'e got withdrawl symptoms it's been so long!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          EM
          Caaaaaarrrrnnnnnn the footy!!!!!!! Bring it on, Iv'e got withdrawl symptoms it's been so long!
          Mate there's nothing good to watch off-season a part from the EPL. Footy is an addiction!

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
            Mate there's nothing good to watch off-season a part from the EPL. Footy is an addiction!
            EM
            So true...I fall asleep in between goals watching the EPL! lol
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              EM
              Hey makedonche, do you reckon your mob will give GWS their first win...lol

Comment

Working...
              X