Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

im a bit sad you guys banned afterhours, because i know in his twisted mind he is reading this forum and beating off thinking "i won, i won, they must have banned me because i'm so great and they couldn't argue with the met!" when we all know that is BS.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

If he is thinking that, he is the only one thinking it, and frankly who cares what that drugged out dj thinks in any case. Anybody sane that reads the thread will not come to the same conclusion as him, one shouldn't make statements and then run from questions, as one shouldn't waste the time of members here that put in a decent effort for discussion. He revealed himself as garbage, and was treated accordingly.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

SoM, the last 22 pages are a clear indication he had nothing worthwhile to contribute. But you make a moron a martyr by banning him from this type of forum. The more he made an arse of himself, the more he worked for our cause.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

A martyr would have been somebody that accomplished something for their side, who is he a martyr for, the next racist Greek on the internet? Come on....The fact that you brought him up again gives him attention that is not deserved for any good reason. This is not a place where we entertain those type of idiots, he is lucky to have lasted for as long as he did. I really don't see the point in discussing him any further.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

you are right, he shouldn't have spoke to Risto like that, but I guess for the rest we will agree to disagree.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
              im a bit sad you guys banned afterhours, because i know in his twisted mind he is reading this forum and beating off thinking "i won, i won, they must have banned me because i'm so great and they couldn't argue with the met!" when we all know that is BS.
              I tend to disagree Bij

A) He was banned for a reason and he has only him self to Blame Not the executioner.

B) He thinking he won? no, he is crying and in pain he can no longer bullshit which is burning inside him.

C)Re martyr? quite the oposite. More like a looser who did injustice for Greeks. He prooved how racist and hot head they can be. By spaming this forum, he clearly shows he was desperate and could no longer win and knew his time was up.

incase he is reading this, here is something else for you to read.

European DNA
              greeks are the biggest distributors of Turkish dna.E1B1B is haplogroup of Turks and Arabs
              Frequency tables showing the percentage for each Y-DNA haplogroup by country and region in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
              Last edited by Bill77; 11-10-2009, 01:33 AM.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Ah he was just pretending to be a history art studentwith supposed knowledge of the finest Museuems..Ithink this clown was more of an pseudo internet warrior who thought he had an answer to everything.OF course these clowns had ready made answers which his own government has indoctrinated him with.Answers with wishy washy comments were presented was trash.Good riddance i say.
                Last edited by George S.; 11-10-2009, 06:49 AM. Reason: edit
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Hello my Albanian Friend. You still in pain? yeh its the Arab blood in you. You are starting to sound like those Arab chiks that whail and to that sound thing with there tongues. You know what i mean. Any way, i still see you are blowing your own trumpet " I'm a goddamn art history major!" bla bla bla bla. Does not take away the fact you are an Albanian wanna be a Roman. Oh and someone with a small Dick.

But lets see what your Fello Greek Yanis Hamilakis says about your pathetic Nation and what it does before these artifacts go to youe Louvre. In the Book "The Nation And Its Ruins"

A book by Greek archaeologist Yannis Hamilakis.

"Apart from recovering material proof of the Hellenicity of an area, archaeologists were also often called upon to cleanse and purify a recently conquered area from any linguistic and material traces of ‘barbarity’. For example, following the conquest of parts of Macedonia and Epirus during the Balkan Wars, the council of the Athens Archaeological Society formed a committee with the participation of archaeologists
                  from the State Archaeological Service, to ‘cleanse the country from the barbarous names’, to find out the ancient Greek names for the specific places and to Hellenize Turkish, Slavic, and Albanian names
                  in the cases where ancient Greek ones could not be found (Anon.1914: 73)."

Hmmm What else Did this "council of the Athens Archaeological Society" Tamper with.
                  Last edited by Bill77; 11-15-2009, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Lets look at some Archaeological samples iv'e only just came across shell we. Some of these you will find in the British Museum and possibly the former member "Afterhours" favourite The Louvre.

I admit i am no "goddamn art history major!" as afterhours boasted to be, but mabe one day, the rat will enter as an alias and speak more crap. Here is something that will feed his apetite.

What i find interesting is, nothing has changed, Athenians look the same today.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Isn't that woman handsome!
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Isn't that woman handsome!
                          WHAT Thats a women? yeh and next you are going to tell me Bakoyanis was a woman. pffff.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

mabe this does make sence after all,

Greeks relatives. Sub-Saharan ancestry.

And a Book that is banned in Greece

Black Athena: The Afroasiatic Roots of Classical Civilization is a work by Martin Bernal. It expounds a hypothesis that ancient Greece, and hence Western civilization, derived much of its cultural roots from Afroasiatic (Egyptian and Phoenician) cultures. The work was published in three volumes:
                                Volume I, The Fabrication of Ancient Greece 1785-1985 (1987)
                                Volume II, The Archaeological and Documentary Evidence (1991)
                                Volume III, The Linguistic Evidence (2006)

Comment

Working...
                                X