X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 777Bitola
    • Sep 2009

Macedonian Army Photos

Thread is devoted to all Macedonian fighters from the Uprisings in the early 1900s to the World wars.

Macedonians with a captured Bulgarian Cannon after Battle of Cupino Brdo. June 15th 1944.

There were nearly a 100,000 Macedonians in the People's Liberation Army of Macedonia.

Members of the 6th Macedonian Brigade. 1944

Macedonian Uprising Kicevo Region 1903.

Macedonians from the Krushevo Uprising
    Last edited by 777Bitola; 10-12-2009, 03:11 PM.
  • Dejan
    • Sep 2008

These are awesome! Keep them coming
    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

A group of Macedonian female partisans, participants in the Greek Civil War (1946 - 1949) on the side of NOF and DAG

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 10-12-2009, 07:20 PM.
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Great pictures guys!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

wow some of our women soldiers are absolutely stunning!! others... not so much.

Comment

• Boge
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

Bogami opnati znski.

Steta so ne mozi iminata da se kazat. Toa za nas e izgubena istoria.

Alo! Decki vo administracijata! Oti nemate nekoj od oni zalni avatori? Pa solzi mi vrvet ko ke vida devojki heroi nasi.

Comment

• 777Bitola
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
              Any info on this pic? Looks lke a little kid.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
                Steta so ne mozi iminata da se kazat. Toa za nas e izgubena istoria.
                I totally agree.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

777Bitola,
                  I have no information on this particular child...
                  the only info I have on it is this post...not sure were i got it..

Quote,
                  A total of 28,000 children, aged 2-14 years, left their war-torn homeland for the safety of the Eastern European countries. With the assistance of the Red Cross in these countries, they were housed, fed and educated. Tragically, 1,200 children between the ages of 14-15 were brought back to the battlefield by the Provisional Government of the Greek Communists, the majority of whom were slaughtered in the last days of the Greek Civil War
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• 777Bitola
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                    777Bitola,
                    I have no information on this particular child...
                    the only info I have on it is this post...not sure were i got it..

Quote,
                    A total of 28,000 children, aged 2-14 years, left their war-torn homeland for the safety of the Eastern European countries. With the assistance of the Red Cross in these countries, they were housed, fed and educated. Tragically, 1,200 children between the ages of 14-15 were brought back to the battlefield by the Provisional Government of the Greek Communists, the majority of whom were slaughtered in the last days of the Greek Civil War
                    Sickening to hear that, here we are 60 years later and the Greeks don't recognize this and show no remorse.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

What sicken's me when the Greeks can say we stole their Greek Children...
                      @#$%^@&##(@*&^#%

Yeah...they really look Greek to me...fcuken idiots

Comment

• 777Bitola
                        • Sep 2009

You can really see the similarities in this video with the photo above.

YouTube - Macedonian revolutionaries - Komiti

Comment

• 777Bitola
                          • Sep 2009

NOF marching through Bitola during Greek Civil war.

Comment

• 777Bitola
                            • Sep 2009

What do you guys think would of happened if NOF and Communist Greece won the civil war? The communists greeks promised to give the Macedonians independent land.
                            If they won, there would be a smaller Macedonian state in northern Greece. Soon it would unify with the Vardar region (Most likely including Florina, towns and villages by it. Although Solun would still be under Greek control imo. Because of the Greek population. But have a heavy Macedonian influence.)
                            None of this nonsence about Alexander being Greek would exist. Macedonia would be a stronger nation, and justice would of been delivered.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

If NOF won then Macedonia would have been united, there was a time when this could have happened as the governments of Yugoslavia and Dimitrov's Bulgaria were also in agreement at one point that Pirin should be united with Vardar, Egej would naturally have joined to complete the picture. But it appears that Bulgaria wanted to be considered as an equal entity compared to all of the 'Yugoslav' states together, this was one of the problems, along with the Stalin-Tito split which worked in favour of our enemies. I don't think there would have been two Macedonian states, any liberated parts would have been joined on to the rump in Vardar that was already free.

Towards the end however, the tune of the communists changed from autonomy or independence for Macedonia to 'full rights to minorities'.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                              X