X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

U.S. apologizes for Guatemala STD experiments

U.S. government medical researchers intentionally infected hundreds of people in Guatemala, including institutionalized mental patients, with gonorrhea and syphilis without their knowledge or permission more than 60 years ago.

Many of those infected were encouraged to pass the infection onto others as part of the study.
    About one third of those who were infected never got adequate treatment.
    On Friday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius offered extensive apologies for actions taken by the U.S. Public Health Service.
    "The sexually transmitted disease inoculation study conducted from 1946-1948 in Guatemala was clearly unethical," according to the joint statement from Clinton and Sebelius. "Although these events occurred more than 64 years ago, we are outraged that such reprehensible research could have occurred under the guise of public health. We deeply regret that it happened, and we apologize to all the individuals who were affected by such abhorrent research practices.".......
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39456324.../#.TuCy6cPJvkY
    If the US did not own up to it, many would dismiss these claims as "conspiracy theories". This should be a lesson that such atrocities happened and i have no doubts experiments still happens. It makes me wander what we inject in our children under the name of "Immunisation" ?

Next thing i wish to bring up, another incident that occurred around 1946-1948 is the US Napalm bombings of Macedonians. Was this also an experiment? Can anyone answer me, Was this the first occasion napalm bombs were used?

Regardless, it was an awful atrocity and if Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calls it an outrage and offered extensive apologies to the people of Guatemala for actions taken by the U.S. (which the US gov will offer compensation on top) Its time for the same US Gov to extend the same remorse towards Macedonians. I see no difference of these experiments and atrocities to what the Nazis did.
    Last edited by Bill77; 12-08-2011, 08:08 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873
  • La Bira
    Banned
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Next thing i wish to bring up, another incident that occurred around 1946-1948 is the US Napalm bombings of Macedonians. Was this also an experiment? Can anyone answer me, Was this the first occasion napalm bombs were used?
    Both Napalm and Napalm-B bombs had been extensively used since 1944 in the end of World War II in France, Japan and the whole Pacific front.
    In Greece it was used in Gramos at 1949, here's another scene from Psyche Vathia.
    (So, what the film says in 4:45-5:15 is incorrect).

Ψυχή Βαθιά ~ First Use of Napalm Bombs in Greek Civil War - YouTube

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

The Macedonians were guinea pigs for the US napalm bombings Gramos. Animals.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

the americans have a lot to answer for.How about the nuclear materil bombings over macedonia during nato bombings.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

They also carried out LSD experiments in the 60's. Putting people on acid trips to see if they can control the mind or something to that effect. This had to be one of the most strangest experiments done, but at least it didnt cost someone their life. I still prefer the US over the likes of Russia or China, God knows they arent any better.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

How about the agent orange the us used it all caused cancer in the troops.
            You know voltron when chenobyl happened the russians told workers to walk in to the reactor not wearing any protective suits.They are all dead.In china how nany girls are killed just so that they keep the population low.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by La Bira View Post
              Both Napalm and Napalm-B bombs had been extensively used since 1944 in the end of World War II in France, Japan and the whole Pacific front.
              Is that supposed to justify its use against Macedonians, because maggots like you couldn't fight their own battles?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

The US have a lot to apologize for...

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

especially firing those nuclear waste bombs accross macedonia.What did we desrve that for.?
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• La Bira
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Is that supposed to justify its use against Macedonians, because maggots like you couldn't fight their own battles?
                    Why? What percentage of the Democratic Army were Macedonians?
                    Which percentage of them was within Greece during the Grammos-Vitsi battles and which was safe inside Yugoslavia?
                    Where was their armament from?
                    Do you prefer myths or facts?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Do you think you would have succeeded if America didn't come and save your sorry asses by using napalm to bomb Macedonian villages?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Which percentage of them was within Greece during the Grammos-Vitsi battles and which was safe inside Yugoslavia?
                        Where was their armament from?
                        Do you prefer myths or facts?

La Bira

If I were the administrator of this forum , which am not, you would have already been banned,

Why???

What human being deserves to die set alight you stupid farkwit?????
                        I may take a break from this forum because your sorry hellass is questioning percentages???????
                        Get stuffed, Macedonians wanted to speak Macedonian and keep their Macedonian names AND we dont need to explain anything to you a 16th time or is that 17 bans so far?????
                        My uncle was at Gramos. piss off

NO HUMAN BEING DESERVES TO DIE BY NAPALM
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

These statements can be explaned due to the large number of Macedonian fighters (30-50%) amongst the DSE fighters and prompted the government in Athens to begin a campaign against KKE

Which percentage of them was within Greece during the Grammos-Vitsi battles
                          Majority if not all.

Nikos Zachariadis

Speech at the Second Congress
                          of the National Liberation Front

The Macedonian people, especially in the Vič region, gave everything they had for the struggle and were truly defeated. They gave their children, their girls and everything they had. This superhuman sacrifice has resulted is hardships which should be overcome.
                          Next question please.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Bill, kade e vicho planina you tube

Comment

• La Bira
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Do you think you would have succeeded if America didn't come and save your sorry asses by using napalm to bomb Macedonian villages?
                              Who is "we"? Succeed what?
                              Villages had long been forcefully evacuated by both sides. While the rebels were moving around (occasionally including villages) their dispersion positions were of course NOT in villages.

Originally posted by julie View Post
                              If I were the administrator of this forum , which am not, you would have already been banned,

Why???

What human being deserves to die set alight you stupid farkwit?????
                              I may take a break from this forum because your sorry hellass is questioning percentages???????
                              Get stuffed, Macedonians wanted to speak Macedonian and keep their Macedonian names AND we dont need to explain anything to you a 16th time or is that 17 bans so far?????

NO HUMAN BEING DESERVES TO DIE BY NAPALM
                              I'll be damn if I understand any of your questions or objections. 9 out of 10 times you seem to be out of control. I think I've been banned 11 times... but (as they say in courts) I was innocent in all of them.

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              These statements can be explaned due to the large number of Macedonian fighters (30-50%) amongst the DSE fighters and prompted the government in Athens to begin a campaign against KKE

Majority if not all.

Next question please.
                              Thanks Bill. Try the question about the weapons.

Comment

Working...
                              X