I've come to the realization, Modern Macedonia is a joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 777Bitola
    • Sep 2009

I've come to the realization, Modern Macedonia is a joke.

Idiotic politicians, that will betray their nationality for money. That will ruin their reputation in Macedonia for money. Albanians in the ARM claimming to be in UCK and no one knew, even when the video was released it took a year in a half. Unemployment, poverty, huge miniorty problems that aren't patriotic. Continuing negotions on the NAME of their country. On the identity of the people, they continue negotions.

And what about our ancestors that fought and died, against the Ottomans, and the Greeks? They died because they wanted a free country, i give them more respect then any Macedonian that negotiates about their identity, yet here we are with Macedonian politicians are pondering about our identity just so they can join EU and end up getting anally violated at the end by EU then probably being forced to pay for our southern neighbours debt crisis. (Who is even more of a joke then Macedonia.)

I really hope that they get decent politicians that have an IQ higher then an average highschool graduate. I know i dont come on here much but i've been reading the news and its pathetic.

Actually, let me put it this way. Every country in the balkans is a joke, where nationalistic pigs judge one on ones identity. Which i admit, i've done it before and may do it again when not thinking logically.
    Last edited by 777Bitola; 09-14-2010, 05:28 PM.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

We have a dichotomy here.
    We can talk about nationalistic pigs and we can talk about people selling out the country at the drop of a hat. Those 2 will never meet halfway.

Modern Macedonia is what it is, a country at the mercy of bigger countries desperately looking for a friend in high places. Macedonia's problems are the same for any small country. A small country like Macedonia has its best friends in the Diaspora ... namely us. If it chooses to ignore us with respect to our goodwill towards Macedonia, it does so at its own peril.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

You are right RTG that most of the diaspora may have their heart in the right place and moral support is great although it seems not fully appreciated as noted in some posts in other threads.

It also seams to me from speaking with people material support has not been as forthcoming as would have been like but then again not many in the diaspora are in the position to invest significantly and those who are like the 2025 mob are more in it for themselves.

The Jews did it successfully a bit differently but then their situation is also different.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

The Jews did it successfully a bit differently but then their situation is also different.
        Jews are the same scum as greeks. Both occupied land. Both killed and expelled the land owners. Both settled their people in someone elses house. Both still discriminate and don't give right to the natives.

I can just keep going.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
          Jews are the same scum as greeks. Both occupied land. Both killed and expelled the land owners. Both settled their people in someone elses house. Both still discriminate and don't give right to the natives.

I can just keep going.
          Keep going, after the Roma and the Jews, who else do you hate? Don't you see that your generalisations are as pathetic as those of the racist Greeks against us?

Why all the blind hatred? Is logic not allowed to prevail? Razmisli sho zboras.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Keep going, after the Roma and the Jews, who else do you hate? Don't you see that your generalisations are as pathetic as those of the racist Greeks against us?

Why all the blind hatred? Is logic not allowed to prevail? Razmisli sho zboras.
            Wait, is it called hate when I speak the obvious about Jews and "Israel"? lol. I don't hate Jews and neither do they hate us.

I'm just giving an example on how Jews are the same as greeks.

Comment

• freifrau
              Banned
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by 777Bitola View Post
              Idiotic politicians, that will betray their nationality for money. That will ruin their reputation in Macedonia for money. Albanians in the ARM claimming to be in UCK and no one knew, even when the video was released it took a year in a half. Unemployment, poverty, huge miniorty problems that aren't patriotic. Continuing negotions on the NAME of their country. On the identity of the people, they continue negotions.

And what about our ancestors that fought and died, against the Ottomans, and the Greeks? They died because they wanted a free country, i give them more respect then any Macedonian that negotiates about their identity, yet here we are with Macedonian politicians are pondering about our identity just so they can join EU and end up getting anally violated at the end by EU then probably being forced to pay for our southern neighbours debt crisis. (Who is even more of a joke then Macedonia.)

I really hope that they get decent politicians that have an IQ higher then an average highschool graduate. I know i dont come on here much but i've been reading the news and its pathetic.

Actually, let me put it this way. Every country in the balkans is a joke, where nationalistic pigs judge one on ones identity. Which i admit, i've done it before and may do it again when not thinking logically.
              I think your title appart from insulting is not true.

Macedonia is a 20 year old independend state,small,landlocked.
              Many institution are new, the income of the country is low.

Under these conditions, Macedonia has to work hard to develop, i don't know if it is already doing the best it could,but for sure things must be getting better.

As for the rights of minorities, i really think that this is great to have and there is nothing to blame about it!!

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by 777Bitola View Post

Well no doubt we have many problems that need to be solved. I think the size of Macedonia in population and area is hard to work with, our neighbors give us problems, and our minorities in particular the Albanians are giving us a lot of problems. i wouldn't say Macedonia is a joke, they are at least trying to make Macedonia a better place, financially and socially. But Macedonia can not move forward when they are constantly faced with issues such as the name dispute, where Greece want to deny us our identity, and how the Albanians want to divide our land. It is not easy to move forward when we have all these problems, but considering how much problems we do have as a people and as a country i believe we are doing a prety good job.

And as for the predavnici who sell them selves and there people out for money, they should be ashamed of them selves.

Comment

• 777Bitola
                  • Sep 2009

I've managed to snag some time to reply. And to Freifrau its not insulting at all, what have the politicians accomplished? Whats insulting is we do this to those Macedonian VETS on World War 2 that got our country RECOGNIZED as a state in Yugoslavia. That those few who fought for that are sitting today with faded memories remembering their contributions to Macedonia and here were questioning our very existance.
                  Those vets who defeated the AXIS, Albanians, Bulgarians, and Chetniks are sitting today in their 80s and 90s insulted.

Comment

Working...
                  X