X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

DPmNE's track record

It seems that if anyone says anything bad about DPmNE, then they clearly must be SDSm sympathisers according to the black and white brigade. I thought it might be useful to think about DPmNE and how they have given it hard to the Macedonian people for the duration of their tenure.

Whilst we know that SDSm thinks we are slavs that migrated from somewhere else to Macedonia in the 6th century. We don't actually know much more about the shifty bastards right now. Who knows if they will ever try to implement the Tirana Platform? Who knows if they will change Macedonia's name? Who knows if they will even be in power?

What we do know is that since independence, DPmNE have been in power (in coalition) longer than any other political party in Macedonia. They have done absolutely nothing economically for Macedonia but perhaps we can use this thread to highlight the epic fails and anti Macedonian behaviour of this party which purports to be a continuation of the heroic freedom fighters from Macedonia's past.

The first one that always comes to mind is the forming of coalitions with ethnic Albanians who have proven to simply hate the Macedonian identity.

The one that offended me the most was the appointment of Xhaferi as Defense Minister of Macedonia.

Perhaps we can list examples on this thread to remind people that calling themselves VMRO and doing what DPmNE have done to Macedonians is far from acting in the best interests of Macedonians.

Facts are damning enough. Let's leave opinions out of this.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

The man who founded the political party VMRO-DPMNE and who was once Macedonia's prime minister (Ljubcho Georgievski) never misses an opportunity to voice his opinion about the historical Bulgarian character of the Macedonian people.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

The fact that they persisted with the name negotiation was enough facts for me to jump ship.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

This is fun.

How about letting Albanians build UCK memorials all over Macedonia.

Lets not forget the embarrassing incidents at the Kale.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Making secret deals with Ahmeti on Albanianizing the country while distracting the Macedonian population with the non-existent name dispute, while stealing millions of euros of state funds, while looking like patriots because they built hundreds of statues, yet not one statue of a Macedonian figure was built in Western Macedonia but Albanian statues were built in Skopje, while turning a blind eye to Saudi funded and Turkish funded mosques, but trying to make Turkey look like a true friend of the Macedonians, exaggerating on the number of new jobs and foreign investment, but completely ignoring the number of factories that closed under their administration...

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

WTF MAN!.......

Sto tuku lakumis.

Leave some for the rest of us.

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
            Making secret deals with Ahmeti on Albanianizing the country while distracting the Macedonian population with the non-existent name dispute, while stealing millions of euros of state funds, while looking like patriots because they built hundreds of statues, yet not one statue of a Macedonian figure was built in Western Macedonia but Albanian statues were built in Skopje, while turning a blind eye to Saudi funded and Turkish funded mosques, but trying to make Turkey look like a true friend of the Macedonians, exaggerating on the number of new jobs and foreign investment, but completely ignoring the number of factories that closed under their administration...

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

As we say in my dialect, сакаше да се одишам малце...

When are we doing SDSM next?

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              WTF MAN!.......

Sto tuku lakumis.

Leave some for the rest of us.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

How about the fact that DPNE (Grujo) was agreeable to Nimitz’s proposal of “Republic of Macedonia – Skopje” at the 2008 NATO summit only to have RoGreece reject it and veto their membership bid even under the name FYROM, effectively breaching its obligations under the interim agreement. Then (like an excuse was even needed in the first place), instead of declaring the interim agreement null and void, which any normal party would do once the other party remits from upholding its end of the bargain, DPNE decided to prove Greece’s breach of its obligations through the International Court of Justice, to prove that Macedonia had a right to join under the name FYROM, which was ultimately confirmed by the ICJ, yet still even with that (again like an excuse was even needed in the first place), instead of capitalising on that official judgement to declare the interim agreement null and void, DPNE continued to uphold the terms of the interim agreement, even though it had been proven that the other party involved has no intention of upholding its side of the bargain, ultimately making the interim "agreement" not an agreement at all, but a one way concession for FYROM, which I can only assume may have something to do with the fact that after the crippling embargo of 1995, instead of mitigating RoGreece’s influence over RoMacedonia’s economy to prevent a similar leverage being used again in the future (which any sane business or country would try to do), DPNE did the opposite and furthered Greece’s leverage by selling Macedonia’s oil refinery OKTA to Hellenic Petrolium in May 1999, and Macedonia’s biggest bank, Stopanska Banka, to the National Bank of Greece in April 2000, during Georgi “the Bulgar’s” reign, effectively assisting RoGreece in taking ownership of RoMacedonia's economy through its banking and energy sectors (just to name a few)...
                Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 05-11-2017, 12:08 AM.
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

My goodness, like living a nightmare over and over.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Aleks22
                    Banned
                    • May 2017

At the end of the day DPmNE was cancer. Serbian/Russian shills and extremely corrupt. As bad as can be.

There is just no way Zaev can't be an improvement considering how low the bar was set by DPmNE. The anti-Serbia and pro-EU sentiment is already a welcome change.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Aleks22 View Post
                      The anti-Serbia and pro-EU sentiment is already a welcome change.
                      Didn't Zaev call the Serbs his brothers?
                      Why is a pro-EU sentiment useful exactly?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Aleks22
                        Banned
                        • May 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Didn't Zaev call the Serbs his brothers?
                        Why is a pro-EU sentiment useful exactly?
                        He called their government nationalist and the way they view Macedonia disturbing. Our relations with Serbia will slightly worsen, which I don't view as a negative, considering the nation of Serbia is Russia's last stranglehold in the Balkans. We need to distance ourselves as there are simply no benefits for us to be so close with Serbia. Zaev also called us and Bulgarians the same people, which took guts as it was an unprecedented move when it comes to our politicians. Our relationship with Bulgaria and the rest of the EU will improve, and this of course is a welcome change and a huge positive, for obvious reasons.

Our future is with the EU. That is... if we are to have a prosperous future, we will become a part of the EU. I understand the EU has a bad rep in Western Europe, as they are the ones subsidizing the poorer countries while taking in all of the refugees, but look at what it has done to Bulgaria and Romania for example. They have drastically improved in the last decade.

These nationalist squabbles with our neighbors are silly, stupid, and only hurt us. It's not the European way. And I guarantee Greece will never force us to change our name. They are irrelevant. If we are on good terms with Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and the rest of the EU, the EU will easily pressure Greece to forget their whining and threats to VETO, as it wouldn't be in the EU's interest to see us return to Russia's stranglehold.

I repeat, we have a very bright future, but only as a part of the EU. It's where we belong.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

but look at what it has done to Bulgaria and Romania for example. They have drastically improved in the last decade.
                          I am looking. Are you seeing something I am not?
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Aleks22
                            Banned
                            • May 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            I am looking. Are you seeing something I am not?
                            As a "Macedonian" who lives in Australia, and probably only visits once every summer, I don't expect you to understand.

They are leaving us in the dust.

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
                              • Apr 2016

He called their government nationalist and the way they view Macedonia disturbing. Our relations with Serbia will slightly worsen, which I don't view as a negative, considering the nation of Serbia is Russia's last stranglehold in the Balkans. We need to distance ourselves as there are simply no benefits for us to be so close with Serbia. Zaev also called us and Bulgarians the same people, which took guts as it was an unprecedented move when it comes to our politicians. Our relationship with Bulgaria and the rest of the EU will improve, and this of course is a welcome change and a huge positive, for obvious reasons.

Our future is with the EU. That is... if we are to have a prosperous future, we will become a part of the EU. I understand the EU has a bad rep in Western Europe, as they are the ones subsidizing the poorer countries while taking in all of the refugees, but look at what it has done to Bulgaria and Romania for example. They have drastically improved in the last decade.

These nationalist squabbles with our neighbors are silly, stupid, and only hurt us. It's not the European way. And I guarantee Greece will never force us to change our name. They are irrelevant. If we are on good terms with Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania and the rest of the EU, the EU will easily pressure Greece to forget their whining and threats to VETO, as it wouldn't be in the EU's interest to see us return to Russia's stranglehold.

I repeat, we have a very bright future, but only as a part of the EU. It's where we belong.
                              Okay Aleks...you seem to be a man of knowledge...

Macedonia's future is in the EU....tell me...Other than the Britain (Who are leaving the EU), France, Belgium and Germany, tell me what benefit has the EU delivered to countries such as Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, etc?? Do citizens of ROM seriously think that the standard of living would increase if they are accepted into the EU? I think the majority of this forum would know what the answer is my friend.

Go and ask people that live in Lerin...people constantly remind us on since Greece entering the single currency it has gone completely backwards...life under the drachma was better and far more affordable then what it is today.....

The EU is nothing more than a cesspool of corrupt politicians who enjoy the free trip to Brussels on a quarterly basis!!! It provides no benefit whatsoever!!

Comment

Working...
                              X