X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Anti-Risto on DNA

My name is Anti-Risto, I have been here before once before.
    I think you Skopadonians are really confused about these latest DNA findings.

Apparently some people in lab coats found that your people ... sorry, I know the rules here ... Macedonians ... ummm,well ... their DNA was very old and not closely related to Slavs in the North of Europe. That in fact, the Macedonians were closer to all the Mediterranean people of Europe. I normally only trust men in foustanellas but in this case, I will accept what they say.

BIG DEAL!

It proves that Macedonians are really Greeks like me. My Theo says that the Bulgarians used to come in their blue and white houses 100 years ago and whisper Bulgarian words in the ears of the Greek Macedonians when they were asleep. Then, one day, Spiro from Florina started to speak Bulgaradonian. Spiro was very funny and everyone copied him. Soon everyone started to speak this new language.

But my Theo says he has proof that before 100 years, everyone spoke Greek in Macedonia. Apparently his Dedo's Dedo "Chiche Ivanaki" was pure Greek. It said so on his baptism records.

So, believe me you "Macedonians", you are really Greeks. You just don't know it because Tito put something in your water and you drank it. This is true, a "Macedonian" once told me he could piss his Macedonianness out all over me. Apparently it is called a "Macedonian shower". I was dirty at the time and I heard in the late 1980's how everyone in Greece had become Macedonians again ... I accepted. I am now Macedonian (again).

So, the answer my very simple friends is that your DNA means nothing. That it comes back to the purity of your language. I speak pure Greek (now) just like the ancients. And just because we don't know what Theo Alexandros spoke, well ... I am still pure Macedonian.

And just for your information, I looked up DNA on Wikipedia and it means:

Do
    Not
    Anderstand

.... know what I mean
    Let me know if you want me to read some real ancient Greek Macedonian texts for you. My Theo Vasili uses them on his yiros wrappers.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Sarafot
    • Dec 2008

Bravo be Risto,you allways find the real way to explain to us the truth!
    I admire you,your great hignest

Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
    - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Sarafot, that was Anti-Risto ... not me who typed that.
      I become Anti-Risto when I drink too much ouzo and my brain activity reduces to 1% potential. I call it my "dark side".

I tried my absolute hardest to explain the DNA problem. And I bet I (as Anti-Risto) did a better job than ALL the Greeks who have avoided any discussions about DNA whatsoever.

pozdrav
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Venom
        • Sep 2008

The following reply is from Venotakis Talkalotopoulos:

Ristou vre, why wasting time with de skopians vre. Join me in de cafetakis for de frappe and keba... I mean yeeros vre and we discuss de real issues:

* why skopians are slavs without any evidence;

* why everybody but we griks are stupid re;

* why because we speak a language given to us by de (stupid) germanakis, it connects to a long gone culturatis who happened to live in our present country;

* why our vojvodakis were albanians but really they were greeks;

* why dedo changing his language less than a hundred years ago, this automatically connects us to de ancient griks;

* why our vojvodakis christophou columbus was grik re;

* why comrade tito had a time machine;

* why the byzantimes were pure griks re;

* why istanbul is a grik city re;

* how to run a proper riotakis;

* amongst many other things.

Hey Ristou, we don't need de facts re. Facts can be used to prove things re and we don't need to prove anything. We are griks! We can say de anything and the French (who are probably also 100% pure hellenes, I'll let Maks on the Web know to start working on theories on this) will back us up!
        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Ristou!
          Blasphemy
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Venom
            • Sep 2008

DNA = Don't No Anything

Pfft, it's quite clear, the DNA doesn't count for much since you can tell everything south of the magical border in Egej is grik, undisputedly. Check the Church icons! You will see on top of the whitewash 100% grik marker pen.

Those bloody Bulgarians, I hate how they taught everyone to speak Bulgarian. Those bloody tartars. By the way, tartar is greek too. Tartar sauce = Tzadziki dip. Undisputedly 100% 4000 year old ancient hellenic.

Anti Risto, it's funny you mention how the greek language now is the same as some language spoken by who know how many races of people a million years ago. This proves how just how greek everyone is. Like those two guys know 'em? Kiril and Methodius? They taught everyone the slavic language so therefore they must be slavs.

NO WAIT! They were greeks. Undisputedly. Or were they? Everyone knows they were greek. But they invented the evil slav language. Which must make them slavs?

Oh my head hurts now. I can't work out how to live a life based soley on fabrication. Terra take over for me now.
            S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I would like to apologise for the confusion caused by this thread and mental anguish my southern friends now have to endure as a result of a complete lack of scientific comprehension.

But I won't.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

WE GREEKS LOVE TO WRITE OUR OWN HISTORY, WE NEVER NEVER EXAGGERATE IT , SO IF WE WROTE IT, WELL THEN IT'S TRUE...
                YES 300 MEN DID BEAT 2,000,000 PERSIANS..
                IF IT WAS WRITTEN BY A GREEK WELL THEN IT'S TRUE..
                WE ALWAYS LOVED ALEXANDER AND MACEDONIA BUT WE ONLY SHOW IT NOW!!!
                WE GREEKS ARE SAINTS AND WE HAVE DONE NOTHING BAD TO ANYONE.. WE DON'T STEAL, MURDER OR DO ANYTHING GAY!!!!! BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT SAYS SO!!!
                I LOVE GRE(boys)EKS...oooppsss mi bad
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Shos prais bres, nie sme samoglou Gertzishta amas vistinas sme tikvis zaebanis, skros rasipanis narodis....
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fatso
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                    WE GREEKS LOVE TO WRITE OUR OWN HISTORY, WE NEVER NEVER EXAGGERATE IT , SO IF WE WROTE IT, WELL THEN IT'S TRUE...
                    YES 300 MEN DID BEAT 2,000,000 PERSIANS..
                    IF IT WAS WRITTEN BY A GREEK WELL THEN IT'S TRUE..
                    WE ALWAYS LOVED ALEXANDER AND MACEDONIA BUT WE ONLY SHOW IT NOW!!!
                    WE GREEKS ARE SAINTS AND WE HAVE DONE NOTHING BAD TO ANYONE.. WE DON'T STEAL, MURDER OR DO ANYTHING GAY!!!!! BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT SAYS SO!!!
                    I LOVE GRE(boys)EKS...oooppsss mi bad
                    You sounding like RMK without the goats.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                      You sounding like RMK without the goats.
                      I thought they were inseparable.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                      X