X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Struja
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia’s new advertising campaign shown on CNN

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world.

download it from here.

Welcome to the official tourism website of North Macedonia

enjoy.
  • Magedon
    • Dec 2008

That video of Milcho M. had very negative critics here, both from the public and the press. Firstly cuz it reportedly costs 400.000 euros - with that kind of money you can make a whole film about Macedonia, not 30 sec. video. Personally i like it, but i cant swallow that huge sum.
    Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Personally I don't like the video. It tries to say too much and doesn't give enough of anything, so really you're left with no real impression of what Macedonia has to offer.

As for the cost, that's actually relatively inexpensive for a spot with so many different parts.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

I really like it, saw it the other day live at CNN, great stuff, very powerful.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Napoleon
          • Dec 2008

I like it, its about time the goverment started advertising the country to the rest of the world. The sad thing is that I bet we'll see a Greek government visit 'Greek-Macedonia' tourism video very soon in response.

Comment

• Sarafot
            • Dec 2008

I like it to,a lot!
            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
            - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Demos
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

It's a waste of money. The average American doesn't even know where Italy is. And in the current financial crisis doesn't care anyway.

Comment

• Sarafot
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                It's a waste of money. The average American doesn't even know where Italy is. And in the current financial crisis doesn't care anyway.
                .....TIT...TIT......HRRRR.....TIT...man you are like broken radio.......shshshshs
                Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

aaaa, so you have seen it, good. In the current financial crisis a vacation in Macedonia is doable for everybody, good food, nice people, lots of places to go and see, plenty of history and lots of Sun for an 1/20 of the price of a vacation in Greece.

The timing is right, this summer more Americans will visit Macedonia than ever before.
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Demos
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    aaaa, so you have seen it, good. In the current financial crisis a vacation in Macedonia is doable for everybody, good food, nice people, lots of places to go and see, plenty of history and lots of Sun for an 1/20 of the price of a vacation in Greece.

The timing is right, this summer more Americans will visit Macedonia than ever before.

This year Americans are worried whether or not they will even be able to keep a job or a roof over their heads, let alone going to a country they have never heard of.

Comment

• Venom
                      • Sep 2008

This year Americans are worried whether or not they will even be able to keep a job or a roof over their heads, let alone going to a country they have never heard of.
                      So will the French and Germans.
                      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Let alone bothering to go back on their official stance of changing their recognition for the same country they have never heard of, just to please the only country in Europe that thinks the concept of a Souvlaki (read Kebab) is native to the continent.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Demos, if the picture is as bleak as you paint it then Greek tourism is in strife and without the tourism at peak, the Greek economy collapses...

Comment

• Venom
                            • Sep 2008

Rogi, that is nearly upon us.
                            S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

Working...
                            X