X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Pismo staro 4000 godini najdeno vo MK

Откриени се првите пишани траги од старомакедонското писмо на територијата на Македонија, тврди д-р Душко Алексовски професор по палеолингвистика и почесен претседател на Светската академија на карпеста уметност.

„Претставува редок пример на артефакт испишано името на божицата Веста, но првобитното име Бсефа, од која подоцна се развива името Веста. Битно е што е ова најстара пишана трага на старомакедонското писмо", вели д-р Алексовски.

Знаците на глинениот поклопец стар 4000 години според Алексовски се епохално откритие прво од ваков вид во светски рамки, многу важно за палеолингвистиката.

„Ја решава енигмата што претставува Бсефа, додека досега само се претпоставуваше дека така е првобитното име на божицата Веста, сега го имаме и директниот показател. Ова претставува извор на таа праисториска писменост и јазик на ова тло", вели Алексовски.

Терактониот артефакт е откриен во Централна Македонија. Засега не откриваат каде е точната локација, а се претпоставува дека глинениот поклопец се користел за изведување на религиозни ритуали посветени на Веста, божица на огништето. Неговото откривање е значајно за потврда на целокупниот културно-јазичен континуитет на овие простори

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

Is this real?
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

That's very interesting!

I'm curious about one small thing which I had never thought or considered before: What was Alexander the Great's horse named after? Why was the horse given that name?

Comment

• Sarafot
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
      That's very interesting!

I'm curious about one small thing which I had never thought or considered before: What was Alexander the Great's horse named after? Why was the horse given that name?
      I read a book(3romana) in Slovenian by Manfredi,transleted in slovenian it is BUKAFEL,my brain start to react,the horse was bringed and no one was able to ''da go ukroti''.Aleks did it and give him a name BUKAFEL,was that name like BUKAV E,= Tvrdoglav e,in english it will sound he is taffheaded.

What do you say?

And about language,it was about time,this things to come to ''javnost''
      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

Similar thing i think was found in Kratovo to,it was written something like,OD BOGOT VEDI (Bogot na Vodite) NA LUGETO.i think it was founded on an old fountain.

I have also heard somewhere,that old Macedonians did know this god,that is why other name for Ajga was VEDI,today we know it like VODEN or what was greek name?

What do you think ?
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• Demos
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          That's very interesting!

Alexander the Great's horse was named "Βουκεφάλας". The name itself means "stubborn headed". The horse was given this name because it was wild and would not allow anyone to ride it. Alexander noticed that the horse was afraid of its own shadow so he grabbed the horse and turned it toward the sun so no shadow would appear.

Comment

• Sarafot
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
            Alexander the Great's horse was named "Βουκεφάλας". The name itself means "stubborn headed". The horse was given this name because it was wild and would not allow anyone to ride it. Alexander noticed that the horse was afraid of its own shadow so he grabbed the horse and turned it toward the sun so no shadow would appear.
            Ok,Demos so do you Ellini call tree,BUKA(Mk),BUKEV(Slo) to?Or when some one is stubborn,do you call him bukav e?

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

Demos is correct in this case I believe
              Kefalos= Head in Greek
              The "Bu" I never knew, but it makes sense that it means "stubborn" as we all know the story of how Alexander tamed him.

Sarafot, Im no expert on words, but you have a strange way of breaking them down....

Comment

• Demos
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
                Ok,Demos so do you Ellini call tree,BUKA(Mk),BUKEV(Slo) to?Or when some one is stubborn,do you call him bukav e?
                Actually the term "Βουκεφάλας" is a composite word. It is pronounced "Vou-kef-Ah-las" with the accent going on the second last vowel "Ah".

Βου = (prefix/adjective) stubborn, strong headed
                Kεφάλας = (noun) head

In Greek the term Vouk or Vuk does not exist or has no meaning to us.

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
                  The terms Buka or Bukev are foreign terms and do not exist in Greek. In Greek a tree is called "Δέντρο" pronounced D(soft D)ehndro.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Buka is a type of tree in Macedonian and it's a common use the word to desrcibe someone who is very stubborn. I've had few teachers call me Buka

Comment

• Sarafot
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                      The terms Buka or Bukev are foreign terms and do not exist in Greek. In Greek a tree is called "Δέντρο" pronounced D(soft D)ehndro.
                      Buka is sort of tree(drvo),i found an eglish name ''European Beech''http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Beech

And when somebody is dumbheaded or taffheaded we call him or it ''Bukav e'' in english it could be Stubborn or dumbheaded.

Do you understand me now?

Comment

• Sarafot
                        • Dec 2008

Thanks sis

Comment

• NiGhtPiSH
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2008

Still not the oldest found in Europe. The engraved stones found near Karanovo and Gradeshnica date from 5000 BC. If you find some pictures it would be nice for me to see the differences and similarities. Still by the time till 2000 BC there were only tribal settlements in the Southern Balkans (Concidering the date stated 4000 years old) and these are thought to be Thracian.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NiGhtPiSH View Post
                            Still not the oldest found in Europe. The engraved stones found near Karanovo and Gradeshnica date from 5000 BC. If you find some pictures it would be nice for me to see the differences and similarities. Still by the time till 2000 BC there were only tribal settlements in the Southern Balkans (Concidering the date stated 4000 years old) and these are thought to be Thracian.
                            my bet is that they are Pelasgian......
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• NiGhtPiSH
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2008

So if let's say the Pelasgians are the precedents of Hellenes in Greece this is more of a finding for the Greek history... It's interesting how the culture devertiated in the forms we think we know today the Ancient Hellenes and Macedonians shared most of their gods and perhaps language (assumming from that all of the writings about Philip II and Alexander are in Greek)

Comment

Working...
                              X