X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Bre
    • Sep 2008

Unbelievable

Last edited by El Bre; 12-24-2008, 11:25 AM.
  • MapleLeaf1
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia is a Greek name that has designated the northern area of Greece for 2,500 years.
    Truly disgusting, this is a right we should have as Macedonians(our name, culture, symbols etc.), I wonder if we have any legal way to go about this

Comment

• El Bre
      • Sep 2008

These symbols belong to all Macedonians, period.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

This is good news.
        The issue is out in the open.
        Lets see the UMD show some teeth on the matter.

1. There will never be a Greek promotional Visa as a result.
        2. Let us see if the Sonce is a secure symbol for the Greeks. It will fail the test of ownership under scrutiny and I look forward to it.

This is a simple fight for the UMD and I know they can win if they have a desire.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I agree with you Risto, but I am not sure if the UMD will take the fight to them for this one. This claim that the Ancient Macedonian symbol "belongs" to Greece is a farce, the symbol has been found in the Republic of Macedonia on several occasions, and it also has a relation to Thrace.

The Greeks have no right to interfere with regard to this, and given that their state flag can be viewed as usurping the symbol of Christianity, they shouldn't be speaking about the flag of a foreign state at all.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
          X