X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarafot
    • Dec 2008

Unification

I allways wanted to discus about our patriotic ideal,and nobody starts this thing?
    I want to find way how to unificate all Macedonians,no mather wich language they speak and to suprt learning of ancient one,that from rosseta?
    I mean why not to have united macedonia with two official language and learning of original one in time,just like evreji(jews) did it.I belive that many in greece fell them self Macedonian,but they dont know language,and then they declare them self like Greeks,same thing with those brothers born in Australia or Germany who knows what they are,but they dont speak standrdised language?
    So what do you brothers of Macedon thinks?????????
    Is it posible,once Cris Stefou sed to me,did enyone belived that Turks will leave Balkan!
    I mean i'm rather friend with greek speaking Macedonians then with Turks or Ljungas.
    Should we spred this idea,today when Ancient Macedonian language is discoverd??
    Let see?
    Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
    - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Of course it is possible. Not only that, it is the eventual reality, whether anyone agrees or disagrees with it, it's something that will be.

And How? Not through wars, not through politics, not through anything other than natural progression. The very same reason that led the Macedonian people to be the majority population in all of Macedonia (as they still are now if someone cares to look at the numbers), that natural progression, over time as Macedonians travel and mix more freely with each other from the occupied territories, will lead to that great ideal and dream.

All we need to do, is maintain our culture and identity and not give it up, that's all we need to do and absolutely nothing else.

Of course, the other things we do for the Macedonian cause help only in speeding up certain processes, but nature and natural progression is the overpowering factor that trumps all other action or inaction.

Comment

• TerraNova
      Banned
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
      The very same reason that led the Macedonian people to be the majority population in all of Macedonia (as they still are now if someone cares to look at the numbers)

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
        Don't be so confused.
        Have a deep think about it and let us know in a few days.
        Then feel free to use the following emoticon ....
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TerraNova
          Banned
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Don't be so confused.
          Have a deep think about it and let us know in a few days.
          Then feel free to use the following emoticon ....
          Ethnic Macedonians are 1.300.000
          Greeks are 2.400.000
          Total some 5.000.000

What 's up..?
          So far ,i thought there are no History classes in Australia.
          Aren't there math classes too? .....

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

how many are descendants of Prosfiges?
            50%?
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Greeks are 2.400.000
              Total some 5.000.000
              Have a look at the sly little worm, comparing 'ethnic' Macedonians to mere 'Greeks', lol, why don't you compare ethnic Macedonians to ethnic Greeks?

Without the people of Vlach and later Asian origin, so-called 'ethnic Greeks' would cut a pitiful figure in Greek-occupied Macedonia.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

With regard to idea of unification, while not everything may seem very probable at this point in history, anything is most certainly possible, the Macedonian sun will rise again.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  With regard to idea of unification, while not everything may seem very probable at this point in history, anything is most certainly possible, the Macedonian sun will rise again.
                  But there are Macedonians in aegean who dont speak our language,becouse diferent couses, i met a guy on you tube,which asked me,DO YOU HATE GREEK MACEDONIANS TO?I saied no,for me it is logicly that in Greece ,Macedonians (some) speak greek,i dont hate them for that,as long as they know what they are.His next mesage was something like this,WHOLE MY LIFE I WAS LIVEING LIKE GREEK,UNTIL ONE DAY I ASK MY GRANDMA WHY IS SHE SPEAKING IN OTHER LANGUAGE,she told me what we were before....in my soccer club in Melburn a ask other about that,all older peorsons were like my,but younger didnt know nothing about that,they were all Greek patriots......Gilbert Besenko.
                  Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• TerraNova
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Have a look at the sly little worm, comparing 'ethnic' Macedonians to mere 'Greeks', lol, why don't you compare ethnic Macedonians to ethnic Greeks?

Without the people of Vlach and later Asian origin, so-called 'ethnic Greeks' would cut a pitiful figure in Greek-occupied Macedonia.
                    Watch your tongue-you seem ridiculous .

Whatever you say...your people are a minority in the region.
                    If a "unification" happens they will be 1.3/5=25%

This is less than the Albanian minority of RoM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Greeks are 2.400.000
                      Total some 5.000.000

What 's up..?
                      So far ,i thought there are no History classes in Australia.
                      Aren't there math classes too? .....
                      OK, your first error ....
                      1. You fail to acknowledge ethnic Macedonians in Greece.
                      Second
                      2. You include the Christians from Turkey in your calculations. This is hilarious. Do you include the black Africans selling CD's in Lerin as well?
                      Third
                      3. You ignore Macedonians in modern Bulgaria and modern Albania as well.

I do understand why you are confused. It is quite common amongst your people ... whatever they are.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sarafot
                        • Dec 2008

Watch your tongue-you seem ridiculous .

Whatever you say...your people are a minority in the region.
                        If a "unification" happens they will be 1.3/5=25%

This is less than the Albanian minority of RoM.
                        Wait to se UN report for minorities in GREECE,you will found that number recorected

read a litle....http://search.ohchr.org/search?q=mac...llection:cool:

Comment

• TerraNova
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          OK, your first error ....
                          1. You fail to acknowledge ethnic Macedonians in Greece.
                          Second
                          2. You include the Christians from Turkey in your calculations. This is hilarious. Do you include the black Africans selling CD's in Lerin as well?
                          Third
                          3. You ignore Macedonians in modern Bulgaria and modern Albania as well.

I do understand why you are confused. It is quite common amongst your people ... whatever they are.

So...what r "your" numbers?
                          Last edited by TerraNova; 12-21-2008, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Ok now I am confused? What is an ethnic Greek? I thought that was something you saw in the movies

Comment

• Sarafot
                              • Dec 2008

Come on guys,when will this stop?

Comment

Working...
                              X