Should Macedonian leadership raise Treaty of Bucharest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Should Macedonian leadership raise Treaty of Bucharest ?

The Greeks did not want the Macedonian question solved in 1903, nor 1904, nor 1908, nor in 1911, and at every major conference involving the Macedonians they begged that the powers keep the Macedonian question OPEN.

They did not want it solved.

Greece fought tooth and nail to stop the Macedonians from governing themselves.

They promised to "liberate" Macedonia, but what they did is annex and exterminate it, and finally thieve and rob it of its history, heritage and culture.

The Greek propoganda at the turn of the 20th century was enough to stay the hand of Britain, France and others. There were other factors of course.

The Macedonian leadership needs to raise the illegal invasion, occupation and extermination of Macedonia and the Macedonians - and end the dispute now.

The Greeks havn't been accountable to anyone for the past, and its time they were.
  • TerraNova
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

Yes,i think also that the Greek leadership should raise the Capture of Constantinople-1453.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Three problems for you:
      1) Constantinople was never called 'Hellas'.
      2) The people were called Romans.
      3) You have nothing in relation to them apart from the language your Albanian and Vlach ancestors were taught in the last 2 centuries.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
        Banned
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Three problems for you:
        1) Constantinople was never called 'Hellas'.
        2) The people were called Romans.
        3) You have nothing in relation to them apart from the language your Albanian and Vlach ancestors were taught in the last 2 centuries.
        So i guess Byzantine Empire in her last centuries was inhabited by aliens.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

It certainly wasn't populated by people who called themselves "Hellenes" for 2,000 years. Are you trying to claim East Rome as ethnically homogenous?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

It certainly wasn't populated by people who called themselves "Hellenes" for 2,000 years. Are you trying to claim East Rome as ethnically homogenous?
            I claim that modern Greeks are just the children of Romei(=Byzantine Greeks)

The Ottoman empire was also not Homogeneous .

Do you think it was ruled by some mysterious "Ottomans" who are not related to Turks?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Many modern nations are the children of the East Romans, and that includes Macedonians, Vlachs and Albanians among others.

The Ottoman and East Roman empires were similar where it concerns their multi-ethnic and multi-linguistic citizens.

Do you think all of the Ottomans, particularly the high officials, were all Turks? Many were in fact Greek-speakers, Albanians and Serbs. Learn the history of 'your' people.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                I claim that modern Greeks are just the children of Romei(=Byzantine Greeks)

The Ottoman empire was also not Homogeneous .

Do you think it was ruled by some mysterious "Ottomans" who are not related to Turks?
                Ottomans rulers were multi-ethnic.

So were the Byzantine rulers.

The Phanariots were also multi-ethnic.

Its almost impossible to speak of an "ethnic" Greek -

Anyone could be a "Greek" because it was usually a badge of education and not ethnicity or nationality or even necessarily religion.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

I think the Macedonian leadership should bring it up, we have lost so much time as it is.
                  Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• TerraNova
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008

Many modern nations are the children of the East Romans, and that includes Macedonians, Vlachs and Albanians among others.
                    No.No.
                    Sclaveni,Bulgarians,Vlachs,Arvanites were NOT Romei (Romii/Romans).

The Ottoman and East Roman empires were similar where it concerns their multi-ethnic and multi-linguistic citizens.

Do you think all of the Ottomans, particularly the high officials, were all Turks? Many were in fact Greek-speakers, Albanians and Serbs. Learn the history of 'your' people.
                    Yes,but this doesn't make the Ottoman Empire Serbian ,or Greek!

PSon't be afraid to say Greek

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                      • Sep 2008

Sclaveni? Yes, just test your luck on this forum...

Comment

• TerraNova
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                        Sclaveni? Yes, just test your luck on this forum...
                        ?????

What do you mean ?That despite all records of the Chronicles there have been no Sclaveni in the Byzantine Empire?

What's next..denying the existence of Chinese?

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Guys I think it's about time we got rid off the Terror on this forum. it's a complete waste of time, frustrates everyone and let's face it she is not here to learn stuff, she is here to write and write and write about Greek propaganda. Do we need that?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I think Terror highlights the intellectual capacity that most of her brethren appear to have. Having her here reinforces the nonsensical arguments that the Greeks often pursue. I don't think her time is up yet, but can easily be swayed.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              I think Terror highlights the intellectual capacity that most of her brethren appear to have. Having her here reinforces the nonsensical arguments that the Greeks often pursue. I don't think her time is up yet, but can easily be swayed.
                              I guess you are right, I just don't like time wasters unless I am having a good good day and read them for a laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X