• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orovnichanec
    • Sep 2008

На Боинг 737 сонцето од Вергина -

На Боинг 737 сонцето од Вергина

Конзорциумот меѓу македонската компанија "Стар Ерлајнс" и турската "Орекс", избрал на авион "Боинг 737" да го стави сонцето од Вергина, јавува грчкото радио "Скај". Во текстот се наведува дека авионот наскоро ќе почне да лета. Ова ја растревожи грчката дипломатија, иако до сега нема официјални реакции за случајот, посочува радиото.
    "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Bring it on, make it red & gold.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Orovnichanec
      • Sep 2008

Ya its very weird the blue and the sun. I believe the plane was already blue hence why they did it that way.
      "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

where did the old PALAIR MACEDONIAN planes go.... I liked them..... much better than the above.

Remember Greeks hate the colour RED.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Orovnichanec
          • Sep 2008

I believe Palair was taken over was it not?

Comment

Working...
          X