X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

"Greek" police officer raped 12 children

rapes and serious crimes are happening in Macedonia as well, but this is unbeliveable...

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

14 years ago he was thrown out of the police force couse of pedofilia, no charges pressed upon him (normal for the "demoNkratia"...)

yesterday he was arested, after 12 rapes confirmed, but police is suspecting much bigger number of victims.

they (the modern "greeks") have to get their head out of their buts and look around them

their society is called by them demokratia, but the world named it Fascism some 70-80 years ago.

their education system have all the marks of the fascist education system

and such society and such education system can NOT produce normal citizens...

i feel sorry for the poor kidz

i am father of a teenager...

@ admins: pls concider puting better "headline", i am so angry at the moment, can not think clear...
    Last edited by Serdarot; 02-16-2010, 03:01 PM.
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.
  • julie
    • May 2009

Disgusting filthy perverted low life cretin, anyone that touches a child deserves the dicks cut off and fed to them
    I am the mother of sons and disgusted with that
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

This is one thing that makes me complitley mad. I think the death penalty is very much appropriate in cases like this.
      There has been lots of these in Macedonia lately.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

death is too easy jankovska, cut off their dicks and torture them first, anyone in the world that does anything like this
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
          death is too easy jankovska, cut off their dicks and torture them first, anyone in the world that does anything like this
          You are right. Torture is the answer

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Honestly, as offensive as such acts like this are. I find it hard to attribute this kind depravity to any one race. It is simply an evil seed that runs in all races. Castrate the bastard ... but lets not think this does not happen in Macedonia or anywhere else for that matter.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
            X