• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Menduh Thaci calls for War against Macedonia

Menduh Thaci calls for War against Macedonia

Macedonia's public prosection office is quiet at the latest threats from DPA's leader Menduh Thaci, who this evening via TV Sitel called Albanians to wage war against Macedonia!

Thaci, who is already barred from traveling to the EU and the US, continues to create problems after his political party was halved in the last elections. Ever since taking the reign of the DPA, the party has gotten smaller and the frequent election defeats has brought in radicalization among their members.

The Macedonian public prosection, continues to ignore Thaci's public threats. "You will obey the Albanians and you will ask what else needs to be done," proclaimed Thaci for TV Sitel.

As if waking from a bad dream Thaci continued his rant claiming there would be certain war, and the Macedonians will lose.

On a recent visit to Tirana, which seems to be the only place Thaci is allowed to visit, even the Albanian intellectuals scolded him in a an interview, calling him a 'destabilizer' and a 'fundamentalist'.

Why is the EU silent?
    If this come out off a Macedonian Leaders mouth,(Wage war on Albaniams) Eu would have jumped up an down,they would have taken the Maco leader to international court.

So where is Erwan Fuere to disipline these dogs now and comment?

why the f*ck has not this psyco been locked up yet?
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Why is this dog still alive???????????

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Does umd still feel sympathy for these dogs?????????

Comment

• Struja
        • Sep 2008

Menduh Thaci or Mendo, lost the plot along time ago!

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

how disgusting, shiptarite ke ne izedat kako lokum
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Ask yourself how any European statesman can get away with making such comments.

The answer is Europe.

Our leaders have to understand that since 1913 European policy has been to "eradicate" the Macedonians.

The European archives are full of secret meetings and plans against the Macedonians. The big decision makers used language such as "eradicate", "eliminate" in referring to the Macedonians. The Macedonians have been referred to as "a cancer", as "the rot" of the region.

Mr Thaci would not be making such comments if he did not have the backing of either the U.S or Europe.

I believe that we should end these stupid talks with Greece and deal with one thing at a time, starting first with the Albanians in our country and in Kosovo.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
              how disgusting, shiptarite ke ne izedat kako lokum
              We have to make a statement now by locking him up. The message would be loud and clear, spreading terror, inciting violence will not be tolerated.

He is banned from entering other countries and for a reason. So he will not be missed or backed internationaly.

Also, is this animal a coalition buddy with Crvenkovski and SDSM?

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

The answer is in the other thread, European Commissioner Erwan Fuere stated that ethnic tensions will rise if we dont negotiate a date with the EU, so now the EU is pushing us how lucky are we?? Then you have the renegade Menduh Taci come up with such stupidity talk, he has 2% support and that number is falling. Its more then clear that the EU is manipulating the Albanian Minority.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Bill, do you have a link for this?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Does umd still feel sympathy for these dogs?????????
                    In the video clip that Risto the Great provided Meto said that the shiptars in macedonia are "not a bad bunch of people" and stated that the shiptars in Kosovo where the real trouble makers......

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

We feel for Menduh Thaci's concerns. We genuinely hope that through constructive dialogue that we can learn to understand the ethnic Albanian frustrations within Macedonia. By maintaining dialogue and seeking to embrace new policy can we all move forward as one healthy half-arsed federation not worthy of a swift kick in the arse.
                      A new touchy feely NGO that I am still working out the policy for.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        In the video clip that Risto the Great provided Meto said that the shiptars in macedonia are "not a bad bunch of people" and stated that the shiptars in Kosovo where the real trouble makers......
                        I am not opposed to this message. Our instability came from Kosovo and was fueled by NATO. A fair call in my opinion.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

They should lock up this idiot.

My god, in any other normal and FREE country if a extremest from a rogue minority called for war, at the least they would be branded in bad fashion in the media and get a slap on the wrist, at the most they would be thrown in jail or kicked out from the country.

Why hasnt UMD addressed these types of statements to the EU? If the UMD cant do this then perhaps we need to form a Macedonian organization that will have a voice in all corners of the world.

May the US government burn in hell, and i hope that homo club called the EU continues to go bankrupt and eventually fail. Those bastards deserve it for the position they put the macedonians in.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            I am not opposed to this message. Our instability came from Kosovo and was fueled by NATO. A fair call in my opinion.
                            I think you are being to kind to the shiptars of macedonia.

Remember Menduh Thaci and Ali Ahmeti, and the majority of the "freedom fighters" came from macedonia.

In 1991 the shiptars opposed macedonian independence and wanted their "republic of Illyrida".

They dont even want to learn our language. They don't want to associate with us, or our flag, or even want to be in the same country.

And thats the tip of the ice burg, there are many more cases. The shiptars in kosovo are definitely alot more worse, but the shiptars in macedonia are not to far behind them.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Don't get me wrong, they are not my first choice for neighbours, but you must understand where their courage has come from. This is what annoys me so much about our compliant attitude.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                              X