• Six Guns
    • Sep 2008

Honoring the Great Tose Proeski

1 year today we lost you man!

Legend brother! Te sakame!
  • Svoliani
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Wow its already been 1 year since the Vlach Tose Proeski passed away, time flies.
    I watched his video when he was a kid and singing in his native tongue and apparently they say 'papuli' for grandfather also.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

A great Vlach from Macedonia.
      Loved by all.
      RIP
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
        Wow its already been 1 year since the Vlach Tose Proeski passed away, time flies.
        I watched his video when he was a kid and singing in his native tongue and apparently they say 'papuli' for grandfather also.
        He didn't, and we Macedonians never denied his background мајмун еден.

Back to the christian turk think tank for you
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

It is an interesting dig by the Donkey.
          But what he does not understand is that the Vlach identity is respected in Macedonia and whilst they are accepted as equal Macedonian nationals, their ethnic identity is allowed to thrive.

If we compare the Greek model, we have whitewashed Vlachs and Albanians who spoke their languages as recently as 30 years ago and now are Arvanites and God knows what ... how disrespectful. Worse yet, the Albanians and Vlachs love it. Same shit with the Grkomani Macedonians in Greece. There is no end to the absurdity.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            It is an interesting dig by the Donkey.
            But what he does not understand is that the Vlach identity is respected in Macedonia and whilst they are accepted as equal Macedonian nationals, their ethnic identity is allowed to thrive.

If we compare the Greek model, we have whitewashed Vlachs and Albanians who spoke their languages as recently as 30 years ago and now are Arvanites and God knows what ... how disrespectful. Worse yet, the Albanians and Vlachs love it. Same shit with the Grkomani Macedonians in Greece. There is no end to the absurdity.
            It was a cheap dig.

I also love the fact that the Vlachs are respected and recognized in Macedonia - its a place where they can preserve their own customs and culture.

Tose was a legend.

Comment

• Svoliani
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
              He didn't, and we Macedonians never denied his background мајмун еден.

Back to the christian turk think tank for you
              You like to play the ArvanoVlach card but when it turns against you, u get all defensive. No you never denied his backround, even though you changed his last name, but whatever those things happened in those days.

PS i read cyrillic , except that J what is that all about?
              just write ' one monkey ' next time .

Comment

• Six Guns
                • Sep 2008

Let's keep the politics out of this thread and respect!

Thanks!

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Honoring the Great Tose Proeski

Toni Cetinski from Croatia sings a song honoring Tose, its called Zaedno.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Tribute to a great man

I have accidentally run on to some of his videos on youtube.. and it started.. one by one.. I miss his possitive aura and the great vocal performance... golem covek, enjoy:

YouTube - Tose Proeski - Zajdi zajdi (uzivo, gitara)

YouTube - Tose Proeski - Aria (SO PREVOD)

YouTube - Tose Proeski - Nothing Else Matters

YouTube - Tose Proeski - Is This Love (Whitesnake)

YouTube - Tose Proeski Soldier of fortune

YouTube - Tose Proeski Premijera The Hardest Thing HRF

YouTube - Tose Proeski - Cresa

YouTube - Tose Proeski- Beautiful To Me

YouTube - Tose Proeski - Boze, Cuvaj Od Zlo

YouTube - [Premijera]Tose Proeski & Antonija Sola - Volim osmijeh tvoj

YouTube - Tose Proeski i Arija - Jesus to a child

Last edited by Bratot; 02-26-2010, 08:44 PM.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Tose Proeski's fountain

I've posted video footage of the fountain below, it seems that others also want to contribute. It looks very good actually, i like the colors on it.

City of Belgrade Will take part of Financing Tose Proeski's Fountain

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

City of Belgrade and Public communal association “Zelenilo Belgrade” will participate in the landscaping of Tose Proeski's memorial fountain in Skopje.

Serbian daily Press says that the site will be decorated with 26 bedding plants from Belgrade plant house. Around the fountain will be placed several benches, where Tose's fans can sit down and rest.

A group of Tose Proeski's fans from Belgrade have asked me whether Belgrade can take part in the landscaping of the memorial fountain for singer Tose Proeski. I submitted their proposal to Belgrade's mayor Dragan Gjilas, who gave his approval right away. Since the construction works were done, Belgrade agreed to participate in the landscaping, Miroslav Cuckovic told Press.

The round fountain with Tose Proeski's image will be placed at the children's street in the municipality of Novo Lisice. The area will be decorated with flowers, benches and lights, which will light the fountain with his image.

YouTube - Tose Proeski - Fontana (Novo Lisice Skopje)
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Good, let the Serbs pay for it and then never let them come there afterward. An appropriate response given their treatment of Macedonians on Ilinden.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Excellent suggestion Risto, and I think Macedonians should make a point of it too, until those select idiots in the SOC wake up to reality.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

SOM, It gets better

The 33 meter cross is going to be built near the Manastir Sveto Preobrezenie in Krusevo. Macedonian Businessman Minco Jordanov is financing the project.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Tose's Fountain officially opens

Comment

Working...
                              X