X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Velija Ramkovski and A1 News

Greece's mouthpiece in Macedonia, A1 TV, has found it difficult to mingle with regular Macedonians. At a recent protest in Skopje against the EU (around 2pm), myself as well as TV footages revealed citizens asking journalists for which TV station they are reporting. It became evident citizens looked for the A1 logo. Some shoving and pushing occurred as citizens' anger grew.

After their continuous anti-Macedonian stand A1 TV has seen their access to events limited and only conduct interviews with few politicians of the opposition and 'experts' alligned with Athens' policies.

In terms of the protest, A1 claimed and I quote: "the Government brought buses from around Macedonia, there was no one from Skopje!"

False! I was there and everyone that I spoke with was from Skopje. Why the constant lies? After this it is understandable why some students pushed journalists around looking for A1 TV's cameras.

Lately A1's signal has been sabotaged by other Macedonian TV stations who are also fed up with A1 owner Velija Ramkovski and his Athens paid cronies who pose as 'web journalists'.
    Good news.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

A1 accusation against our cultural organization in Aus. for "antiquisation"!!!

Why A1 Tv abuses and misuse terminology such as "antiquisation" for whatever reffers to Macedonian ancient ancestors? Even in folklore dances like Oro ..etc?
    Looks like A1 Tv have something against connecting modern Macedonian to ancient, just wonder why?
    What makes A1 mislead and create negative image for an average read regarding the old Macedonian past?

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

i´ve seen that, wanted to post here, but waited for some "aussie" guy (Macedonian from Australia) to post it, with more info about the mentioned manifestation.

About A1 - you ask yourself serious this question? or hypotethic?

edit:

i wrote nice and polite msg - comment on that topic, explaining that the teritory of Macedonia was not CREATED by Tito, it was there in the Ancient Times too, and that it is imposible to cut our Ancient History and Heritage, no metter if we have blood ties with the Ancient Macedonians.

was it published?

no

was any my msg / comment published, if it was pro-Macedonian?

no, better said once they published my comment, condemning both sides (was about "arhi brigada" and ploshtad)

did i tested them, writing some anti-Macedonian msg/comment, to see if they gonna publish it?

yes i did. few times.

they published it...
      Last edited by Serdarot; 03-09-2010, 07:13 PM.
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• osiris
        • Sep 2008

who owns A1

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

That would be Velija Ramkovski, they are going from bad to worse
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

kai si prolet sho praish

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

dali go znaish koi e boge misslf mozhi ne znashe da pishi pravo i vistinskoto ime mu e boags.

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

who needs enemies? When we are infiltrated to such an extent....

No wonder we are still 'negotiating' our existence, when a large section of the media openly calls for national suicide as the only means to exist.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

[QUOTE = Volk; 41,779] who needs enemies? When we are infiltrated to such an extent ....

No wonder we are still 'negotiating' our existence, when a large section of the media openly calls for national suicide as the only means to exist. [/ QUOTE]

Ni treba activists vo Makedonia. dali ima se chudam. Ako ima, shto se tolku zaspani? mora gragjanite od Makedonia da demonstirat protiv najloshata dushman.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    who needs enemies? When we are infiltrated to such an extent....

No wonder we are still 'negotiating' our existence, when a large section of the media openly calls for national suicide as the only means to exist.
                    They are enemies of the State.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

They are enemies of the State.
                      Yes they are, yet this is one of the things with 'democracy', weak nations are susceptible to this kind of infiltration.

Ako ima, shto se tolku zaspani? mora gragjanite od Makedonia da demonstirat protiv najloshata dushman.
                      Uste se zacuduvam kolku pasiven e Makedonskiot narod...
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                        Uste se zacuduvam kolku pasiven e Makedonskiot narod...
                        And we in the Diaspora are crazy ignorant nationalistic fools according to them. The only difference is we have empowered ourselves by being away from all of that negativity.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

more self hating and slave mentality rubbish coming from the republic, what else is new?

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Well Said Volk

This is why they brought in the law for Lustracija?
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              And we in the Diaspora are crazy ignorant nationalistic fools according to them. The only difference is we have empowered ourselves by being away from all of that negativity.

Risto, you are saying exactly that what the A1 text was intented to provoke.

Don't make biased comments like that.
                              If you read carefully the text you will get the broader intention and that's not "against the Diaspora" only but against ALL patriotic Macedonian within or out of the Republic and it is sponsored by one of the bribed private mediums.
                              And maybe there are stereotipes among us but we shouldn't support separation of any kind like "us and them" among ourselfs.

Pay attention to the last two sentences, this story is only used to put another negation on our history:

Културата е последниот од низата сегменти во кои последниве години, спротивно на светската историографија, се промовира врската на денешните со античките македонци.
                              Last edited by Bratot; 03-10-2010, 05:35 AM.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                              X