X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    • Sep 2008

To much even for greeks!!!???

I wounder how far these fasist will take this!!?? First they cleanse macedonia and the settle a bunch of christian turks i Macedonia. And then these settlers claim to be the aincient Macedonians. I want to laugh but this (brainwashed)people are dangerous and theire propaganda is the worst I have ever seen. If EU and NATO thinks that greece is a democracy maybe we shall try to consider another way then joining a fashist club. And now this:

Blaze
    Macedonia for the Macedonians
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

OMG..hahhaha I cant belive my eyes!!!
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Venom
      • Sep 2008

They are fighting a losing battle so resorting to anything they can think of. They've gone from aggressor to victim overnight. Nenormalni.
      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

It is remarkable really.
        Every time we Macedonians say something, they attempt to mimic it.
        Don't they understand that it will explode in their faces. All the Macedonian Government has to do is explain how everyone has rights in Macedonia and that they hope that (one day) Greece will offer equal rights.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Royal Hellas
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

I wonder how many of the 250,000 Greeks in the RoM are located in Bitola?

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

250,000? that would be 1/8 of the whole population. BTW where's monastir in Macedonia?
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Royal Hellas
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
              250,000? that would be 1/8 of the whole population. BTW where's monastir in Macedonia?
              It's where its always been.

Comment

• Blaze
                • Sep 2008

Royal Hellas you must be a complete idiot!!! You greeks are the worst people in the world! Gjubringa!

Blaze
                Macedonia for the Macedonians (not for the christian ottoman settlers)

Comment

• Venom
                  • Sep 2008

Last week it was 10,000. Now it is 250,000.

Now it's Monastiri. Where or what is Monastiri you asshole? (Oh, don't worry, I know your pathetic little game. Unfortunately, our names for our cities are just that -- you idiots never annexed Bitola).

See you c+nts have to remember that our claims are true while yours are complete bullshit.
                  Last edited by Venom; 09-30-2008, 03:39 AM.
                  S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Damn,
                    I can't remember which book it was where I read that, as a defensive strategy when you are accused of something, you could deny and accuse your opponent of the same.

I think it might have been "The 48 Laws of Power" or "The 33 Strategies of War" both by Robert Greene.

Comment

• Dejan
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Royal Hellas View Post
                      It's where its always been.
                      Yeah, only in your head

Mods, I find his comments derogatory and racist towards Macedonians
                      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Royal Hellas View Post
                        I wonder how many of the 250,000 Greeks in the RoM are located in Bitola?
                        I wonder as well.
                        And guess we will wonder forever because they are allowed to open cultural centres and develop all kinds of associations and also would be given special status as minorities in Macedonia .... yet they STILL cannot be found.

If only Greece allows the Macedonians in Greece to do the same ... but ... alas, we are talking about a country (Greece) firmly entrenched in the 19th century.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
                          Yeah, only in your head

Mods, I find his comments derogatory and racist towards Macedonians
                          No, I want to find these people and let this thread run to its logical conclusion. And want to openly declare my desire to
                          help them with every ounce of my spirit ... only if Greece reciprocates naturally.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Royal Hellas
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

Greece already supports the 2.5 million Macedonians in Greek Macedonia. Surely the Rom government can offer support for the 250,000 Greeks in its country.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

No, Greece supports Greeks that live in Macedonia (Greek part). Don't make it needlessly confusing. Greece has had a policy of denying and subjugating ethnic Macedonians in Greece.

Whilst the idea of 250,000 (even 5,000) Greeks in Macedonia is ludicrous. It should be noted they are fully empowered to celebrate their cultural identity there. And I demand you prove that they are denied this. Just think, Greece finds a poor Macedonian in the RoM and reminds him of his long lost Greek heritage for a few drachma ... how many should have turned by now given the economic conditions ... and yet ... they do not exist. I think you are playing with yourselves if you think this myth will have the legs to withstand the scrutiny that this invites.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                              X