• Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Sbs discrimination of macedonians

Macedonian News on SBS‏
    With so much happening with digital TV & high Definition TV i wrote to SBS:

Dear George,

Thank you for your interest in the proposed News broadcast from Macedonian TV, originally scheduled for the 1st of November, 2009 on SBS TV. Unfortunately, due to unforseen restrictions pertaining to a previous broadcast agreement not yet lapsed, Macedonian TV has encountered a temporary delay in being able to provide this service for our Macedonian viewers. SBS apologises for this disruption and expects the situation to normalise by the first quarter of 2010. Sincerely, Macedonian ProgramSBS Radio Melbourne SBS. Six Billion Stories and counting... http://www.sbs.com.au/
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Well guys i had to do something i was sick of hearing that the Macedonians were refered as FYROM & not given a fair chance of news or films etc,
    If you feel you want to send Magarita an email its below to tell her how you feel.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Thanks George.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Nice effort George. We need to keep SBS on its toes, but there are not enough Macedonians out there who really care (Can't really blame them for that), or organized enough to do something about it. It all helps though.

Comment

• I of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Macedonian News (on delay from The Republic of Macedonia) everyday now on “SBS Two”. Digital TV is needed to able to receive the channel “SBS Two” on your television

Macedonian news (Dnevnik) from the Government Television Station “Macedonia Radio Television” is shown from Monday to Saturday from 8:30am to 9:00am and from 5:00pm to 5:30pm on Sunday’s.

Let's hope all is well this time, from the guide looks like it started Monday the 10th of May
          No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

Working...
          X