X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

Ljubomir Frchkovski - The Traitor

The se called name ‘negotiations’ with Greece will be the top theme for debate among the Macedonian presidential candidates for the upcoming elections on March 22. Most of the candidates, via the media, have already made their stances known.

SDSM’s presidential candidate has already stated he would immediately accept “North Macedonia”.
    Ljubomir Frckovski has come under pressure in the public eye for his recent statements which varied wildly from month to month.

Just few months ago, the SDSM presidential candidate, in a column for Dnevnik attacked Crvenkovski, saying ‘high time for you to wake up, after fifteen years Branko just now realized Athens shouldn’t be trusted….” Within few months, Frckovski went from that statement to “We must accept Athens’ proposal” and consequently being nominated as a presidential candidate by none other, but the individual he insulted, Branko Crvenkovski.

VMRO-DPMNE candidate, professor Gjorgje Ivanov disagrees with Frckovski. In an interview for Australian – Macedonian Radio (Ilinden), he stated:
    - Nimetz’s last proposal “North Macedonia”, cleverly excluding the Macedonian nation and language is by far the worst proposal that’s not worth reviewing. With this proposal once again it was shown that the so called name negotiations have different goal and background. The name negotiations are only a mask of Greece’s true aim. – stated Ivanov in his interview.

VMRO’s candidate recently attacked current president Branko Crvenkovski for distancing himself from the double formula as well as for working against his country.
    -The president had showed some kind of cooperation, only to change his statements according to whom he represented when he issued the statements. Presently, Crvenkovski had found a handful of individuals who share his opinion and is once again forcing a lie that we must accept Athens’ stance, which is one name for the whole world, and this is simply not the case – says Ivanov.

As irony would have it, the 'double formula' was proposed nearly 10 years ago by the then Macedonain Foreign Minister, Ljubomir Frckovski. Did Frckovski changed his mind after receiving his golden Cartier Pasha watch from his Greek colleague?

The Albanian presidential candidate Imer Selmani has views similar to the Government. He has avoided giving interviews regarding the dispute with Greece after announcing his nomination, however stands behind a referendum should there ever be a need for one.
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Political whores.
    Call me naive..... but I am yet to understand why someone cannot be ethical and honest AND be in politics.

Ivanov is still making nice noises though. But I shudder to think what happens when the Cartier watches get handed out.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
      • Sep 2008

There should be a law that no one is allowed to speak out against the Republic of Macedonia's name.

Frcko does not belong in politics and people should very well be pointing the finger at him and exposing his prodadeni ways right now.
      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Sirma vojvoda
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Venom View Post
        There should be a law that no one is allowed to speak out against the Republic of Macedonia's name.

Frcko does not belong in politics and people should very well be pointing the finger at him and exposing his prodadeni ways right now.
        I agree with this, why don't we have that law? I mean you can not run for a president and talk against te country. Why do we let this people do this to us?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Under what negotiations’??????????
          Will Greece change their part to South Macedonia???
          Two need to compromise not just Us......
          I don't agree with the change or any other Name.......
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Whoremongers.

Greece's position is not legitimate - it never was. It's just one lie after another, and these dick head Macedonian politicians are actually going to entertain the modern Greek myths.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Greek Government bribing of Ljubomir Frckovski...

SDSM presidential candidate Ljubomir Frckovski during his tenure as Minister of Interior had asked president Gligorov to accept representatives of the Greek Government who were ready to wire $1 million dollars to bank of his choosing, if he was ready to help and change the name of the country.

At today’s press conference, VMRO-DPMNE spokesperson Aleksandar Bichikliski said the above statement is taken from the book of Macedonian ex president Kiro Gligorov.

“In his book of memoirs, titled “Macedonia is all we got” Gligorov states the following: ‘One day, the minister of interioir, Frckovski, proposed to accept people from the Service, to inform me of something of great importance. I accepted the individuals where they explained they have met with their Greek colleagues who officially proposed if I were to help in changing the name, the Greek Government would transfer 1 million dollars to any bank in the world’ stated Gligorov” says Bichikliski.

“At this meeting, Gligorov was angry, and as the man in charge had requested for Grilakis (Greek Government representative) to be removed from Macedonia. However, two months into his request, Grilakis not just that wasn’t removed, rather had attempted to bribe Gligorov with an amphora from the Aegean Sea, brought in the presidential cabinet by a policeman. Deeply insulted, Gligorov had asked the policeman to return the amphora to Minister of Interior Frckovski. One month later, Frckovski showed up in Gligorov’s cabinet with a golden Rolex watch and a bracelet. Gligorov, angered by the amphora, and the latest gifts, told Frckovski to take the Rolex back, to which Frckovski replied ‘I also got the same watch and bracelet’”.

“We would like for Mr. Frckovski to explain the statements from former Macedonian president Kiro Gligorov including Gligorov’s statements on bribery by Athens and accepting of those bribes by Macedonian Governmental officials.” added VMRO-DPMNE spokesperson Bichikliski.

According to Mirka Velinovska, presently journalist for Nova Makedonija and former close advisor to current president Branko Crvenkovski, Gligorov assassination had been prepared by politicians (B.C., L.F...) on Athens' payroll who were troubled by Gligorov's stubbornness in not changing the name of the country.

The country name was eventually changed by the SDSM (without public knowledge), to the current UN acronym days after Gligorov’s assassination attempt when all of the public attention was focused on Gligorov. //03.14.09 MiNa
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

SDS, Branko, Frchko, etc are the collective disease of Macedonia. The sooner this disease is eliminated from the political scene the better the country will breath. Fucking thieves and traitors.........
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

What a slap in the face to every Macedonian whose soul has burned for Macedonia.
                  How may Rolex watches could possibly make treason like this right in the minds of such weak minded sellouts.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
                    • Sep 2008

Risto, you summed it up perfectly. Makes me burn, it does.
                    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Немаш намера да даиш одговор? Предавник.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                        • Sep 2008

многу добро знает што го чекат, копиле едно !
                        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dejan
                          • Sep 2008

Да го удри дамлата
                          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Sarafot
                            • Dec 2008

Go smetaat deka učestvuval vo atentatot na Gligorov,osumničen beše deka primal mito od Grcija za da im predava na fakultetot na slušatelite deka nie nemame ništo zaedničko so Makedonija.......a sega kandidira za precedatel na ta ista Makedonija,pa kam mu sovest be? Kade im e sovesta na onie 8% šo go podržuvaat????
                            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                            - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

Working...
                            X